Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

"Eeek!" Shylla flopped on the ground. "Tirano, what's wrong?" Shylla listened for a little bit. Suddenly her ears pricked up. "What's that noise?"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's the Kiko ninjas. They're here. Be careful, everyone," Tirano wispered. She looked around everywhere, but didn't see one yet. Robasia wispered back, "Are you sure? I don't see any--" Suddenly, one of the ninjas whizzed over Robasia and swung around his nunchucks. Tirano jumped up. "Everybody circle him, we can take this one. But before Tirano had time to get to her station, more ninjas appeared until they had the same number as the group of pets. "Change of plans...ATTACK!!!"

"Great, just great," Shylla complained as she kicked a kiko in the head. "I thought these guys only attacked people who did something wrong." Shylla turned around and got punched. "This is no fun."

"At least all of that training is actually doing something more than get battledome avvies now." Sala said as she scratched one of the Kiko.

"Sala? Do you know why these guys are attacking? I don't read a lot about ninja kikos. Do you know their weakness?" Shylla was not expecting any of this. Come on, Shylla. Be Strong... "Guys, get behind a tree." Shylla took out a mechaberry bomb. "I didn't think I would need this..." She threw it and ran behind a tree.

The others joined her quickly. "I think that Mechaberry Bomb will do nicely. Ninja's don't have many weaknesses." Sala said.

Tirano flew up in the air, then spiraled down on top of one of the kikos, stunning him. She kicked the kiko away and scratched another one, then noticed the mechaberry bomb on the ground. Tirano let go of the kiko, grabbed Robasia and shot up in the air, barely avoiding the explosion. "Woah!" Robasia exclaimed. "That was a close call!"

"Does that mean I've saved you guys? Yay!!" Shylla bent down down on the ground. "Ow... That kiko punched me in ribs. Could we rest and eat? Jhorda can wait."

"Oh gosh, Shylla. Sure, you can rest here for a couple of hours. I think it's best if we all do." Tirano put Robasia down. "What I can't figure out is where those ninjas came from in the first place. I haven't read much about them, but I do know that they keep themselves well-hidden. And this isn't much of a hiding place, if you ask me." Robasia was wide-eyed. "I can't believe we fought actually ninjas! That was so cool!" Tirano was amused at the sudden explosion of joy coming from Robasia. "Well, I guess we could tell our families this when we get back home." If we get back home. Tirano shook her head. Stop thinking about not coming back. We will be coming back...I just know it...

"I just need a little sleep and a few bandages. If you guys are hurt, I can fix you up." Yup, years on my own taught me something, Shylla thought. "I don't know why the ninjas attacked us, but the bomb sure came in handy. I read that ninjas attack only if you've done something bad to them. Does anyone know these guys, because they shouldn't be attacking for any other reason."

"No, I wouldn't have a clue. But...now that I think about it...did you notice that the ninjas had a sort of...glow...to them?" Tirano distinctly recalled the kikos having a thin, dim glow to them. Perhaps she was just shocked and didn't see clearly. Tirano put the bandages on Shylla. "I'm not hurt, but is there an inn here? I've never been here before."

"I read a directory once. I think there is an inn in between the carpentry shop and the food shop. It's a big wooden house, see?" Shylla pointed to the largest house on the lake. "Tirano?" Shylla said when everyone else walked away, "Something isn't correct around here. When I looked at my hands a while ago, I thought my hands were glowing a bright green. I thought I was dillusional, but now that you pointed out that glow... I guess you're right. I don't know what it is, but something doen't like us." Great, we've got enemies. Now what? My ribs couldn't hurt more, something's probably expecting us and I'm losing my nerve. Trying to be strong is getting hard.

"Bright green, huh? I don't know, but I kind of saw a purple glow." Then it dawned on her. "You know what? Call me crazy, but I think Jhudora sent those ninjas. She's knows that we're coming." Tirano clicked her claws on the ground. "We need to be more careful from now on. But for now, let's head to that inn. You need your rest, Shylla. As soon as you feel better, we'll be going across the lake." How did Jhudora find out? This could be bad...she could send anything to us at anytime! Tirano went inside the inn. "We need to stay a rest for a few hours." The attendent smiled and pointed toward the rooms. Tirano nodded. "Thanks. Come on, let's get some rest, everyone."

"That glow on my hands was probably from the bomb. Please don't tell the others Jhudora" Shylla walked into the inn and gave a few neopoints to the clerk for the room. Soon, Shylla layed on the bed and slept.

Shylla found herself in her room. She was watching her parents speak. "Does Shylla have any idea?" her mom was saying.

"No, and it's for her own good," Her dad replied. Dad walked up to mom and whispered a few things. After a few seconds her dad stood up again, "Remember, never say it aloud."

Shylla woke up clutching her pillow. "Mom? Dad?" Shylla layed down again.

Tirano looked up from her seat. "You okay, Shylla?" Robasia was sound asleep in one of the beds, twitching a little. Tirano couldn't sleep because she was thinking of what happened earlier. I doubt we have many more of those mechaberries, soon we'll have to fight with our paws. But...if Jhudora really does know we're coming, this could be a world of trouble for us. "I'm going to the shops and stock up on food. I'll be back later." And with that, Tirano left the inn.

Shylla laid on the bed. She couldn't fall asleep again so she gaurded room.

What was up with that dream? What didn't they want me to know? Why would my parents want to keep something with me? I hope Ican figure this out soon, but I've got to keep with the Jhudora thing.

Tirano came back shortly after departure with not much in hand. "Those shops sell out fast, and all I can manage to nab was some kikoughela syrup, a bag of kiko treats, and a mint kiko swirl." She set the stuff on one of the beds. "It seems the only things they sell here are kiko-related. How's everything going with you, Shylla?"

((I need to go to bed. Tomorrow I'll be spending the night at a friend's house, so I won't be posting. :( Bye everyone.))

"I would like to say I'm fine. I'm being freaked out by a dream I had. Otherwise, I'm scared and insecure. It's almost sunrise, I think we would benefit from an early start."

Tirano looked out of the window. "That it is...okay everyone, let's move. We need to get going if we want to get to Meridell before the end of the day. Tomorrow, we'll be flying to Faerieland." Tirano wrapped up the supplies and put them on her back. She went to the lobby and checked out, then lifted herself in the air. This place has an incredible view at sunrise. How gorgeous. Tirano waited for the others to catch up.

Shylla sat on Tirano. "Tirano," Shylla whispered,"I Jhudora knew we were here, I think we'll have to be on gaurd." And with that, the were up in the air. It may have been sunny, but up ahead, were large clouds. Of courese, an obstacle at every turn.

((Penguinova's back now, so she'll resume playing her character, Robasia.))

Tirano sighed. She wispered back, "Of course we'll need to be on guard. After that mess, who knows what awaits us next? If we keep alert and stay together, we'll be fine." She looked foward. After all, what could attack us in the water or air? Tirano kept postive and continued flying. So far, there was no sign of Brightvale. This lake is pretty big. I hope the others are doing okay down there.

"The wind's picking up. I think we should go a little higher or lower or else we could fly into the worst part of the storm. That would be scary, since I can sense that it's going to horrible." And that is bad because it looks like a really big cloud.

Delta

Altadorian

Lupe

Boy

Not much is known about him,most just know he is the Prince of Altador...or so he says......

"Quick,sir,mamee,please,come here,"yelled a boy down below."sir,maame,please slow down!I am sorry my

new scroll hrut you."

((Ledah, this is a very late time to join. I suppose you could squeeze in, just not until we get to Brightvale. ;)))

Tirano lowered herself near the surface of the water. "Keep swimming, everyone. We're almost to Brightvale." She looked up in the sky and saw the clouds. "We'll probably be spending a couple of hours there, at least until the storm passes." A chill wind picked up, making it harder for Tirano to fly. I sure hope we can make it. That seems like a fierce storm approaching.

"Hey! I can see brightvale! We're almost there!" Just then, it started to pour. And now I know what bad luck is.