Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

Plotline: In a dark cloud high above Neopia's surface, a dark faerie named Jhudora sends unsuspecting neopets to fetch items for an unknown reason. If the pet fails the quest, well, no one seems to know what happens next. Many pets believe that Jhudora has a great secret that can change Neopia forever. However, no pet has ever been brave enough to discover that secret.

Until now.

A group of neopets decided to venture to Jhudora's cloud to find out just what this secret is. With teamwork and effort, they could find out what happens to everyone who ventures to that cloud. Anything could happen on this adventure, from great friendships to betrayel. And so the brave neopets set out on their journey to Faerieland.

Character Form:

Name:

Species:

Color:

Personality:

My character

Name: Tirano

Species: Gelert

Color: Faerie

Personality: Tirano loves to play games with her faerie neopet friends. She can be prone to landing herself in troublesome situations sometimes.

Tirano sat quietly by the Money Tree, waiting for the other neopets to show up. They had all agreed to travel to Jhudora's cloud to find out what she hides there. She was a little nervous, but she was sure she could handle the adventure. Besides, they could all be famous if they found out the secret. Or never be found again. Tirano quickly discarded the thought and continued waiting for the others.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Robasia

Species:Eyrie

Color:Green

Personality:Robasia enjoys tormenting his brother, playing yooyu ball, and searching for mushrooms to add to his collection.

Robasia walked up to the tree. "Hey Tirano! I'm here!" Tirano replied,

Name: Shylla

Species: Wocky

Color: Grey

Personality: Shylla is very shy and is almost always sad, but is very trustworthy and kind.

"Hey guys... what's up?" Shylla asked as she walked towards the tree.

((Um, Tirano is my character. Don't try to control her.))

Tirano noticed two neopets coming toward her. "Oh, hi Shylla and Robasia. I'm glad to see you both made it. We'll be waiting a little longer for the other pets to come. Otherwise it will be just us going to--" She wispered softly, "Jhudora's cloud." Tirano looked around. "We can't have a private conversation around the Money Tree, so why don't we head over to behind the Food Shop instead?"

Name: Minah

Species: Ixi

Color: Faerie

Personality: She is beautiful and looks innocent by the outside, but if you knoew how much things she knew more than you, you would be so puzzled...

Minah walked with her group. Her eyes were always lert in case an enemy appeared and tried to attack.

Hi there,

Just a reminder that you may only control the actions or words of your own character. Please let Morgan control Tirano, and dont let Tirano say or do something unless Morgan has approved it via PM or IM :)

Thanks, and enjoy roleplaying :P

"Good idea, Tirano. Are we going now? I'm thirsty and a slushie would hit the spot."

"Um, I guess so, but stay here a moment." Tirano stopped behind the Food Shop and started explaining the situation. "You all know that Jhudora is known to be evil, so we'll need to be careful going around her cloud. There's no telling what could happen to us if she catches us invading her private rooms. Yes, there will be danger. Yes, you might never be found again. But if you wish to back out, speak now.

Name: Sala

Species: Wocky

Color: Fire

Personality: She's strong and fast and will do anything for her friends. She is also very good at breaking up fights.

A fire Wocky watched the group from the Food Shop roof. She hopped down onto some boxes nearby, scaring the other pets. "If you're going to try to get past Jhudora, you're going to need a plan. I'd like to help with all of this. I'm Sala, by the way." she said.

((Because penguinova will be on vacation, she has asked me through PM to control her character, Robasia. I can show the PM if neccessary.))

Tirano jumped back a little at the sudden appearance of Sala. "Oh, hello there. You say you can help us? Well, I've certainly never seen you before, but you may join our group." She then turned to Shylla and Robasia. "Okay, you can go get yourselves a little snack now, but as soon as you're done, we're leaving."

Robasia ran into the Food shop and bought himself a small grape slushie. He came out and went back to the group. "I'm back now."

"Hey, guys! Guess what? I got a gourmet food!" Shylla said as she held up a Maple Syrup Negg,"Yummy!" Shylla looked a Sala,"Who's this wocky?"

Tirano looked at Shylla. "This is Sala, she said she can help us out with the mission. You better scarf down that negg, because we are departing now. Is everyone ready?" Robasia shouted, "I know I am!" Tirano smiled and turned to Sala. "Do you have a certain plan in mind, Sala?"

"Hi, Sala. Just one question, why would you help us? I'm not paying you and were you stalking us?" Shylla questioned Sala.

Tirano gave Shylla a strange look. "Shylla, don't be so rude. She's here to help, I don't know why, but can we be a little nicer?" Tirano trusted other neopets, and she didn't find Sala to be any exception. "Now come on, let's go to Faerieland!" She hovered in the air for a moment. "Anyone need a lift?"

"Sorry, Tirano. I am just a little tense," Shylla smiled as she smiled at Sala,"Sorry. Thanks for the offer and I would love a lift."

Minha walked foward as if leading the group. She had already completed the 40th Jhudora quest. Jhudora even though she was a faerie ixi, didn't have nothing against her

((I need to go to bed, I have school tomorrow. :crying:))

Tirano lowered herself down and waited for Shylla to climb on. She's carried her friends on her back lots of times, and this time would be no different. Tirano actually thought it was kind of fun. "All right, we'll be going to Meridell and take to the skies from there. Faerieland is a floating city, you know. Since not everyone has wings, some of us will be carrying you just like I'm carrying Shylla."

"Sorry for being a burden, Tirano. I could never afford a faeire paint brush," Shylla answered.

Tirano laughed a little. "Don't worry about it, Shylla. I've done this tons of times. Consider it a gift to you," she said with a smile. "So Sala, would you like to tell us about where you live?" All the while, Tirano was thinking about her family. She knew that they would miss her, and she would miss them, but leaving was for the good of Neopia. Tirano recalled her last conversation with her owner and siblings:

"We're really going to miss you, Tirano," her owner said.

"Well, Tirano, all I can say is, good luck." Trixie, a blue wocky, sniffled a little.

"Tir go bye-bye? No! Tir stay!" Tipien, the baby of the bunch, started crying.

"Guys, I'll be okay. I'll be back before you know it." Tirano looked down a bit before walking out the door. "Goodbye..."

"Hey Tirano, are you okay up there?" Robasia looked up at Tirano with a strange look on his face. Tirano jumped out of her trance and saw Robasia talking to her. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I was just...thinking a little."

"Thanks for being sooo kind, Tirano." Shylla looked around herself. Everything was blue as far as the eye could see. Shylla was amazed. She had never been far from her house ever. She was scared, but she been tough her whole life ever since her parents had passed away. Some people said that was how she became a grey neopet. Always living on her own, doing everything by herself. All she had were her friends and her luxurious estate. She almost cried thinking about it. But then she remembered her mom's wish...

"Be strong."

Shylla brushed away the thoughts and looked ahead. "Hey look guys, Kiko Lake! Were officially in foreign territory!"

Tirano saw a distant lake across the horizon. "You're right, Shylla. We're in the land of the Kikos, everyone." She looked at the lake in awe. Tirano had never been to Kiko lake before. She was tempted to take a vacation down there, but she knew that she had to go to Faerieland first. "Okay, I figure we will save time by cutting across the lake and into Brightvale. Who here can swim?"

"You know I can swim, Tirano. I have a swimming pool that you've been in. Do we have time to stock up at their food shop? We might want to."

"Hmm, I suppose so. Yes, that might be a good idea. We'll stop here before we go across the lake." Tirano slowly descended onto the ground and waited for Shylla to climb off. She looked around and sighed. This place is beautiful. Perhaps I can convice my owner to let us stay here for a week. I wonder if they-- Tirano's head jerked up. Her long ears picked up noise other than the locals and her group. That sounds like... Tirano ran ahead of the group. "Get down! Now!"