Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

"Whatever you say. If you feel safe enough, Robasia." Tirano looked down into the hole. "On three, everyone. One, two, three!" She took a mighty leap into the hole and into the sinister world of Jhudora. There were dead trees as far as the eye could see, and endless purple skies. "Creepy place. Okay, it seems as if it would be really dangerous to split up at this point, so just stick together, and keep your eyes peeled for Jhudora or any of her minions."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shylla jumped down, not as gracefully as Robasia, but whatever. Shylla spotted a grand Altadorian style palace and pointed towards it. "I would like to live their..." Shylla whispered.

The closing hole made Tirano a little more nervous, because now they were stuck there with no way out. Despite that, Tirano kept her pace up, watching for any danger. She looked at the palace Shylla had mentioned. "Hold the phone...you know, that might be where Jhudora watches over everything. It's the center of her world. I bet if anything were to be found here, it would be in there. So, are we going in?"

"True, true. With the exception of Jhudora, of course." Tirano looked at the tower and gulped. This is it. What's inside that tower is what we came all this way for. She picked up Shylla and lifted herself in the air. "Okay, let's go." Tirano slowly floated toward the menacing tower that lie ahead. Nervousness slowly creeped up her body, making her shake a little. What am I getting so worried about? This seems a little strange... In the back of her mind, the words of a previous dream were trying to push their way up front, trying to warn Tirano of the danger ahead.

Why didn't I say don't go in? Now I know we will be in serious trouble...just because I'm the most shy person on earth...I know Robasia probably wouldn't have stopped herself from going anyway but...Why isn't the palace getting any closer? "Tirano, did you notice that the palace isn't getting closer?" Shylla said.

"What are you talking about? We are getting closer..." Tirano suddenly felt the weight of Shylla being lifted away, and all that was going on was Tirano floating closer and closer to the tower. In what seemed to be a state of hallucination, Tirano called out, "Shylla? Robasia?" Without warning, the memories of the dream came crashing back to her. "Listen to me carefully: when you and your group reach your destination, turn to me, and I will take care of the rest." Tirano longed to turn around and fly away, but it was too late. Her body seemed to have a mind of it's own, as it drew closer and closer to the tower, until she was inside.

Shylla was not with Tirano or Robasia. Shylla felt her weight go strait down. "Ow, this is hard? Is this even cloud?" Shylla looked around. "Why am I in Sheknuu?"

((Shenkuu? That was oddly random...:P))

Tirano descended upon the floor of the tower, struggling to get away. No matter how hard she tried, her body seemed to lead itself. She looked around with her eyes and spotted the same purple figure in her dream. It slowly came to her and towered over her. The figure cackled, and a green fog was engulfing the room.

He looked around and saw all the pets heading toward the castle. "Come on! You know she'll get us if we don't present a sacrifice!" He looked toward the pet speaking. "Uh, yea." Robasia turned and followed the crowd.

Tirano watched as the fog engulfed the room, struggling to keep herself awake. "Who are you? What...are you doing?" The shadow ignored her and went over to a tall throne. It sat down, and Tirano thought she could see a smug grin on it's face. She asked the question again with more difficulty. "I said...what is your name? Why....are you doing...this?" The fog was now swirling above her head, ready to engulf her at any minute. At last the figure spoke. "Let's just say...that I am now your master." The figure cackled, and Tirano passed out.

((Yay random me!))

"Where is everyone?" The whole town was deserted. Except for a few pandaphants. Suddenly, someone jumped off a roof and tackled Shylla.

"What are you doing? This is no time to be here!" The stranger asked. Shylla could see well enough to se the same fur of a wocky.

"Um, I'm...out for some air?"

"You are stupid. This is the time of the pandaphants evil period. They do this every year, a period of transforming into something evil. You shouldn't be here!"

This is not what I expected, especially of all things from going on an adventure to Jhudora...

"Thank you for telling me..."

• 3 weeks later...

((I'll tell you why. Because you're large font pwns. (: And the fog is green.))

Tirano emerged from the smog and confronted Robasia. "You are not welcome here, stranger. Leave now, or Jhudora's wrath will come upon you." There was a strange note in her voice, almost like a mixture of two voices. She said nothing else and turned away, leaving Robasia to wonder why. (( :P )) Before she left, Tirano unleashed a kicking attack to warn Robasia to stay away. Tirano walked away and went to Jhudora's side. "What is your wish...Empress Jhudora?"

((Oh yes, yay you. And you know what else? I like syrup. (: ))

Jhudora glared at Robasia. "I know what you're thinking, child. There is no way to break this spell. Any spell cast by me is permanent. So say goodbye to your precious little friend; she's with me now, and there's no changing it!" She knelt down beside Tirano and wispered in her ear, "Take him out." Jhudora stood back up and poofed away, leaving Tirano and Robasia alone in the room. Tirano took a fighting stance and growled menacingly. ((Pardon the spelling))

((Cool, me too. Syrup is all, y'know, sticky and stuff.))

Robasia, not wanting to hurt is friend, quickly thought up a locating spell that was sure to take him to Shylla. "Reh em allyhs." he muttered quickly under his breath, and dissapeared with a small pop.

Tirano stopped growling and lowered her guard. "Hmph, very well. When he returns, only then shall I resume my task." She went into the corner of the room and waited for Robasia to return. Jhudora appeared shortly afterwards. "Where is the child?" Tirano stood up and lowered her head. "I am afraid he disappeared through a magic spell." Jhudora flared up, then quickly calmed down. "I will not tolerate this. I'll just have to go after him myself." She turned around. "Watch over this room for me. Do not let anyone in." With that, she poofed away.

Shylla followed the wocky to a house. He opened the door and they walked in. "I'm sorry, what's your name?" The wocky turned around and glared at Shylla. His faced changed to a pandaphant's.

"A Jhudora Minion."

"Wha-?" And with that, she was pushed through the door and fell in a dark tunnel.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yes. She is, DOWN THERE!" Robasia was unexpectedly pushed down into a hole. He tumbled and tumbled until he landed on the cold ground floor of the room. It was dark, but Robasia could barely make out the dark shape of Shylla. "Shylla?"

"Hey, Robasia...I hear voices at the end of the tunnel. Shylla stood up and walked a little. She fell back down in extreme pain. "Ow..." Shylla wiped off her tears. She tried to stand up and fell against a wall. A stone got pushed in, and a whole area of the wall disappeared. Weapons were inside. "Well, look at this. Just for us. They look really strong, too."

Jhudora appeared in an explosion of purple smoke. Her face was flaring, and flames were coming out of her hands. "You puny pets will not lay a single paw on these weapons. I'll go over this quickly. You have two options: die, or become a minion. Either way, you will never say to anyone about what you have discovered. Your friend has already gone down my path, and I must say it is much easier than dying. So, if you know what's good for you, you'll go with what your friend decided."