Secret of Jhudora

Ruto

Tirano was becoming more suspicious of this darigan pet. "A staged save is also possible. If you wish to continue spouting off your points, go elsewhere. We have no time for this." She went off to the healing springs and looked back at Robasia and Shylla. "Are you guys coming or not?"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robasia shrugged and followed Tirano. "Well, I DID study pet pshycology. Hey, Tirano, she's a friend. She has a supreme dislike of dark faeries, and didn't the dark faeries get involved with the war? History's never been my brightspot." he smiled.

Tirano turned to Robasia. "Can I speak with you privately?" She hurriedly pushed him aside a few yards away from the darigan pet. "I really can't trust anyone other than ourselves anymore. I can't risk another attack when we've come so close to reaching Jhudora's cloud. I want you to understand, Robasia, that it's for the best of us." Tirano turned away and started back towards the healing springs.

"I KNOW. I'm just kind of a carefree guy y'know? I'm used to the 'easy life'." when Robasia was finished he thought, hard. "No, no, NO! You can't go!" the young eyrie turned away from his owner. "You know I have to leave Basy. It's for work, but I'll be back." She put her hand on Robasia's shoulder. He shrugged her off. "You can't GO!" he said, his face full of tears. "Flight 36 now departing," It had been the worst two weeks of his life. The earthquake and tornado that Robasia had been through, had rocked his world, the wrong way.

((Really sorry about the slow posting I'm doing around here. School is weighing me down. :())

Tirano was exhausted by the time she reached the springs. She looked up at the faerie, who didn't think much of Tirano's apperance. "Ah, another battle pet. Very well, let's see what I can do." The faerie chanted a few words, and Tirano found herself fully healed. She quickly thanked the faerie and waited for Robasia and Shylla to catch up.

Shylla was upset. The faerie healed her, but not fully! "I come back from a huge battle. I barely made it, and I get a quarter of my health back! can you do something better?" The faerie disagreed and Shylla sulked the way back to Tirano.

Tirano noticed Shylla not getting her health back. She was about to go up there and nearly threaten the faerie, then realized that she still had her scorchstone. "Hey Shylla, use this. It might help." Tirano eagerly handed Shylla the scorchstone. "As soon as we all regain our strength, it's time to finally reach our destination."

Well, the scorchstone worked, but Shylla didn't know what would happen. "Should we go to Queen Fyora?? She could lend us some items."

Robasia had still been talking to Tirano as they got healed, "I feel like an optimist sometimes, and I don't like it. I KNOW we're in motal danger but it's just my personalilty, I know why you would feel mad at me and that's totally understandable. I just-" Robasia stopped as he listened to Shylla. "Well I guess, if it's for a good cause, I didn't want to go all this way and have nothing to fight with."

"I understand, Robasia. I just didn't want to put the mission in jeopardy. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you." Tirano thought about Shylla's idea for a moment. "Fyora doesn't usually do loans, but she might in this case. Let's try it out." Tirano picked Shylla up and lifted herself in the air.

Shylla heard a chanting sound. What is that? Probably just the healing springs faerie... All of a sudden, Shylla fainted and fell of Tirano.

Shylla would not move. But still the chanting got louder and louder.

Tirano, with her ears being so sensitive, immediately folded her ears and winced at the loud chanting. She picked Shylla up and ran after Robasia. Almost unable to stand the chanting, Tirano looked toward Jhudora's cloud. "This chanting won't be stopping soon. Just run toward Jhudora's place. Now!"

Shylla was thinking of a prophecy Queen Fyora gave her father.

Your daughter will meet friends in the future, and they will find out about Jhudora. Jhudora has already tried to tamper with her friend lives, trying to kill them. They have not been killed and neither will Shylla. Watch out for them. I will try to protect them. Be strong... And Fyora disappeared.

Tirano ran until she came to the front of the cloud. She braced herself and stepped inside. The climate around her suddenly changed. The clear blue sky became dark and ominous. Purple, swirling clouds were everywhere. Despite Tirano's growing fear, she kept walking around. Being sure not to be noticed by Jhudora, who was away from her throne at the moment, Tirano wispered to Robasia and Shylla. "Okay, Jhudora must have a secret room in this cloud of hers. Look around, see if you can spot anything. Be careful here, if Jhudora catches us, who knows what might happen. We've all come so far during this journey, and we don't want to lose out now."

"Hoh yeah." Robasia's teeth chatterd from fear as he looked around. "What if, there was a trapdoor in the floor and we just happened to step on it?" Robasia smirked, still being able to insert humor into the situation. He stepped forward and, "Ahhhhhh!!" He fell through the floor screaming.

"Ugh..." Shylla threw a sticky hand at Robasia and caught her. "Robasia, you aren't going to make this any easier. Jhudora can manipulate things to her will. Sarcasm gives her ideas."

Robasia smirked, "Whatever you say," He looked down at the hole in the floor and didn't believe what he saw. "Guys, you are not going to believe this but," Robasia pointed at the hole, and inside was a small marketplace and some neohomes. "Jhudora has her own world!"

"How is that possible? Her cloud is smaller than that world!"

((Hmm, not exactly what I had in mind, but a good choice. :D))

Tirano stared at the world below her feet in amazement. "Robasia, let's not be too hasty. Jhudora is a cruel, manipulating dark faerie. If we go into her world, who knows what she could do to us? If we're going down there, we should at least find something to defend ourselves with incase we run into her." She looked around the cloud for a little while until she found the rewards room. "Guys! I found the room where she keeps all of her quest prizes. We can take some wands of the dark faerie." Tirano picked up a wand and went back over to the hole.