Vote for Obelisk War! Round 170!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 170th round?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 170th round?

• Awakened
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

I picked that too, not expecting anything good from it, but it is (just) better than nothing, lol.

Yesterday I won 616 NP,  be still my beating heart... ? I'd be less sarcastic if I'd not had to pay 400 to get in. xD

Actually no, it's Wednesday isn't it. So yesterday I got nothing at all because I completely forgot about it. ?

Today, drum roll.....

In the chest you find:  512 NP!

?

I picked the Refresh Quest & bought the FQFC (the fortune cookie that gets you 9 days of Faerie Quests) and I just got kaia AGAIN!!!

This crazy faerie can't take NO for an answer! WHY? KaiaWithQueenFyora They never let Poor Kaia, join in any Faerie games!!! cybunny_island_giggle.gif

Since I can never shake her off & not to completely lose out on having bought the FC, I open another Tab, push the expensive NC item (and any other NC item I would never give her ) into my Closet or even my SDB-then buy her Pink Bag & give her something I would let Minimalist Gnorbu to grind into powder. 

Really hasn't gone the way I was hoping, should've picked the Cartography like @Duma & @jellysundae  lunara_lunara_sigh.gif