Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! 50neopoints.gif Congratulations, bumblebee_o3, you just found 50 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! 100neopoints.gif Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

Huh, I seem to be getting a lot of REs later :) Lucky me

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 1000 NP to 2000 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Woohoo, that was a good one! Zurroball, I love that game.

EDIT: Twice in a row! That was a super one.

Kass Basher as the featured (premium) game? *celebrates*

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 2000 NP to 4000 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

While playing typing terror, and I stink at this game still, I received this as a RE: Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 455 NP to 910 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! poogle_red_happy.gif A red poogle hops past and says 'Hi!'

I saw in your lookup that you had a Lucky Space Faerie Charm. That is probably the cause.

Something has happened! 20neopoints.gif Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

I also found a little over 1k thanks to the Space Faerie.

Something has happened! food_kacheek_spaghetti.gif You find a Spaghetti A La Kacheek on the floor!

Edited by rainshower

Congratulations, snowbunny_x3, you just found 1,686 Neopoints!

Works for me! :D

Something has happened! gainlevel.gifAnahim has suddenly gained a level!!!

Didn't know this could happen to non-active pets!

Congratulations, snowbunny_x3, you just found 1,904 Neopoints!

Congratulations, snowbunny_x3, you just found 1,845 Neopoints!

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! ghoul.gif The Swamp Ghoul says 'You're never safe... not from the Swamp Ghoul!'

Got this while refreshing for the Mutant Graveyard of Doom 1 avvie, eerie right?!