Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gif For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 124 Neopoints!!!

lately i've had a few nice ones, not the normal useless or evil ones

although my pet came down with some disease the other day which i haven't gotten cured yet :(

Something has happened! df_hrmph.gif

The Darkest Faerie appears to be deep in thought and doesn't notice you. You'd better run before she finds you and... well, you don't want to know what will happen.

Something has happened! toy_bday2006_bag.gif A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

I think not, into the SDB it goes until the random event retires and these actually become worth something! Still have a couple Y5 gift bags in there that are gradually appreciating :)

Something has happened! toy_bday2006_bag.gif A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

I think not, into the SDB it goes until the random event retires and these actually become worth something! Still have a couple Y5 gift bags in there that are gradually appreciating :)

I don't think that one will ever become valuable, there are soo many of them :( It's a good idea to keep it though, just in case! I may do the same the next time one falls in my lap :P

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 624 NP to 1248 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! nightmare.gif All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

I've gotten that one a few times. Good thing there isn't one where it's not a dream!

I've gotten that one a few times. Good thing there isn't one where it's not a dream!

That one scared me to death the first time I got it :D

EDIT: Something has happened! evil_pantdevil.gif The pant devil attacks!!! He steals Broken Fishing Pole

You enjoy that, Mr Pant Devil.

Something has happened! hatchia.gif A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Brown Winter Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Why thank you! Tis getting a bit cold out..

That one scared me to death the first time I got it :D

EDIT:                                        Something has happened!                                            evil_pantdevil.gif                            The pant devil attacks!!! He steals Broken Fishing Pole            

You enjoy that, Mr Pant Devil.

Yes yes he will all i got was like 500 np after buying an item looks like i saved 500np:D