Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

toy_bday2006_bag.gif

Something has happened!: A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

I will never get the basket, but I got this instead. :P

Something has happened!

codestone1.gifYou find a mystical codestone on the floor!

If only I had 200+ of these RE codestones ahaha xD;

I found a codestone, and then a new one for me:

Something has happened!

med_88.gifWow! The Denethrir Collectable Card has magically found its way into your NeoDeck!

That makes two events during my dailies! whohoo!

awesome! A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Chocolate Sprinkle Doughnut Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

i had just admired it on another person's post and then i got it ^^

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Chiazilla will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Up from the depths, twenty stories high... CHIAZILLA. 300 metric tons of fear, and hes not happy...

Koi Warrior will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

This valiant Koi is one of the few remaining who still remember the glory that was Maraqua. He is willing to fight anybody in the hope of finding a valiant opponent worthy of his skill.

Sabre-X will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Sabre-X works in the war division of the Tyrannian Army. He uses his tusks to help him in combat

0.0 holy crypt....

ive not had any random events today

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is for posting REs. If you haven't received any, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Saw a draik overhead headed to mystery island, or whatever that one is. It irritates me :P I want the black pteri to show up!!! :sad02:

You can get some of the items from the moltera events but they don't do much with the plot being over. I managed to get four when I when I went through a list of links for plastic neggs.

Edit: Got a piece of the secret lab map after failing to get a petpet lab map off the Money Tree =D.

labmap_07.gif