Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

I found that when i want to get random events i just play cheat

anyone else have any "methods"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is for the posting of received REs, not discussions.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations, toadsdontexist, you just found 500 Neopoints on the floor!!!

wow....finally an RE that actually gave me something! :laughingsmiley:

tcg_ice_0141_CI19.gif

A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you a Trading Card and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

It was a Snow Flame (TCG).

lotteryman.gifYou hit the lottery!!! You won 1500 NPs.

toy_yurble_blueplushie.gifYou also won a Blue Yurble Plushie.

that's the first time I've ever won the lottery =)

EDIT: also received a Battle Faerie quest while searching for Pack Rat items. decided to complete it, since I don't have to work until later in the afternoon, so I'll have plenty of time to make up for the 21k I spent on it :whistle:

pet_mortog.gif

It's raining... Mortogs?

Happened when I was at the Money Tree today.

blackpteri.gif

The Black Pteri sits on a fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear...

Something has happened!

Adee the Chia says 'Did you know you can send neopets to friends?? Fill in a simple form here'

I got it at the bank while going to collect my interest. What's up with REs at my bank?! (not that I'm complaining :P)

Something has happened!

labmap_08.gif You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Got this when I was pricing my shop, I think. It's the one worth 200k. I'm not sure if I should sell it or keep it, since I've been thinking of getting another lab map for my side, but on the other hand the prices might eventually drop because of the new wheel. :O

Something has happened!

A mysterious Neopet gives you a lottery ticket. Why not click here to play!

I got this one while playing Faerie Crosswords. Um, I don't really have any experience with this RE, so is my name automatically entered, or do is it just one of those things that are kinda pointless, and just there to 'advertise'?

nigel_small.gif

Nigel the Stockbroker Chia says 'Have you considered investing in MYNC (Mynci Banana Imports)??'

Yay! I got an Earth Faerie quest (while playing Sakhmet Solitaire)! She asked for a Lime Elixer which I already had in my SDB, and I got my pet's strength boosted. Not bad, eh? Could have spent 3000-4000NP on a codestone for the same thing but got it for free:D

EDIT:

Woohoo! I got this avvie:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another avatar to check off :)