Faerie Quest Help

Eric

That's great, thank you! :)

For your efforts, Taffieh's level has increased!

EDIT: A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Blue Wocky Costume" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

Back already? Oh, you haven't found it yet. Not to worry; I can wait a little longer. You are supposed to bring me: Nova

anschi_ogg 300np

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are currently on a quest for a Light Faerie.

Welcome back! If you're having trouble finding my item, I'm sure there are some kind Neopians who can help.

You are supposed to bring me: redtradingcardback.gif Tyran Far

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the response to my last quest, Kahguan1995!

For your efforts, Ossifraga's level has increased!

pot_waterfaerietears.gif

A freckled Earth Faerie smiles at you. "Hi there! Would you do a quest for me? I need Tears of the Water Faerie, please."

Nevermind, I forgot I had one in my sdb > >

Today, I've got a Dark Faerie asking for a Blue Sandshell Mold.

Here are some: sizzle135 @ 5,500

susandunmore @ 5,550

taintedkrys84 @ 5,700

cerberus_neo @ 5,799

and silviapera @ 5,799

There you go and your welcome.

A freckled Earth Faerie smiles at you. "Hi there! Would you do a quest for me? I need Tears of the Water Faerie, please."

tehmxii_se 14 2,398 NP gabey111 18 2,400 NP golden1157 16 2,400 NP the_dirty_bird 3 2,400 NP

Hi! could anyone help me with this one, the Air Faerie is asking for Eye Shadow Keychain... I have a feeling this one is going to be expensive.

luckynumba25 1 20,665 NP patagonian 9 20,666 NP buy_swap_or_sell 5 21,798 NP vincenttheking95 1 21,800 NP

Yup, pretty expensive for an Air Faerie quest!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me find this item. Thank you so much!

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Kevin Gormball Action Figure. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me find this item. Thank you so much!

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Kevin Gormball Action Figure. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

Obviously inflated due to the event. >_<

marmarv25 4 4,500 NP topaz644 3 4,500 NP funny_tummy 1 4,500 NP milldiggy 1 4,506 NP

A Water Faerie sniffs and says, "You probably won't help, but I need Sad Peophin Stories for my studies. I can't tell you why."

>.< Would appreciate help!

spikey_52 5 1,350 NP bratz_campfire18 2 1,375 NP baabisobrinho 4 1,395 NP donnabrennan 3 1,395 NP

There you go :)

Thank you for your help with my Faerie Quest, Rune!

Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, Bisbee66's health has increased!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Brickwork Patio Table."

Brickwork Patio Table:

flaca226

Brickwork Patio Table 1 400 NP

shasta_talin

Brickwork Patio Table 1 500 NP

shinedown415

Brickwork Patio Table 1 595 NP

snowflake123257

Brickwork Patio Table 1 700 NP

floridian54 Brickwork Patio Table 1 800 NP

Nice and cheap! I'm jealous. :P