Neopets Support Changing May 15

hrtbrk

1 hour ago, charelan said:

There is no way the new system could be worse.

Hopefully the new system isn't reading this and thinking "wanna bet?! :lmaosmiley:".

-_-

I'm ambivalent about this news, a new system doesn't mean a new attitude from the people dealing with the submitted tickets. *shoves Rico down a hole*

This was posted today, on the "Help" Neoboard (aka HC):

Hello friends,

Parature is officially no longer in service! R.I.P. This means we are now transitioning to Zendesk; our new system. We will keep the help page http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml updated with how to contact us for Support. Thanks again for your continued patience with this transition.
-TNT smiley.gif

ref: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159441391

I've heard of Zendesk. Just wondering how they are going to incorporate it with Neopets/tickets. I'm somewhat surprised they didn't go with Dynamics 365. If they did, they had a migration tool, to be able to transition all tickets to Dynamics 365.

5 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I'm somewhat surprised they didn't go with Dynamics 365. If they did, they had a migration tool, to be able to transition all tickets to Dynamics 365. 

Maybe that's exactly WHY they didn't go with it . . . :ph34r:

Snark aside, it's probably better for people to submit shiny new tickets anyway, my one that had been hanging around un-opened for 3 years was probably quite stinky by now.

when i was a manager at a pizza place we used zendesk at the end of the night to answer complaints. you could select like all the different categories that things applied to  within the complaint once they were submitted. and there were literally hundreds of potential canned responses with room for personalization, but you had to go in and create them first. the most common response types were canned with [erase this generic complaint and replace with specific words used in the ticket]. i would be glad to answer any questions about the software i can and hoped i cleared some stuff up!!