The Pets of the Darkness (neopets roleplay)

Erika

Before Pluto got a response out of Dracona, he was suddenly aware of Ratiki's screams. He jumped out of his chair and shouted, "This will have to wait another time, Dracona. Hang on Ratiki!" Pluto ran outside to where Ratiki was. "Did you say someone's drowning?!" He peered into the water, and indeed, he saw a little purple dot slowly disappearing beneath the surface of the water. Pluto took a long breath and dived down into the water. He swam down and down until he reached the purple dot. It wasn't long before Pluto realized that it was the same peophin from the woods, the same peophin that led him to the castle, and the same peophin that Auistif said was what was causing Dracona's problems. Pluto gasped instinctively, then choked. He soon became unconscious.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now two people are drowning... todays a wet day." And Ratiki ripped off her cloak, Armed herself, and dove in. When she got down there, she saw A tiny purple peophin, Pluto, and somthing ugly... It. was. HUGE. She was sure she couldnt take it on alone, so she left the peophin under, and dragged pluto back up.

In the vast darkness of the water, Pluto saw Illusen coming toward him. "Illusen, I've drowned. Please help me." She put her fingers to his lips and spoke softly. "You have not drowned, young one. You have indeed been blessed with the courage of a mighty warrior. I must say, you have greatly changed ever since you met me." Pluto continued standing there, waiting for something of which he did not know.

On shore Pluto was making no signs to improve... SO Ratiki Kicked him. Hard. Auistif was reenacting it to lots of litle petpetpets, gathered around him.

Neera looked out at pluto drowning Oh good, now this stupid guy tried to save me and drowned she rolled her eyes. She then got into a cave. She was breathing pretty well. She then grabbed a sword she managed to get hold of the side of the cave. She cut off the hand that was holding her with a quick, sharp cut.

Illusen came closer to Pluto. "Tomorrow, after you complete my quest, you will receive a grand power that will come in handy." She disappeared with a bright light, then quickly faded away, leaving Pluto all by himself in the mysterious underwater world. "Wait, how am I supposed to get back to the castle? Illusen?" Pluto thought about this situation he was in and decided to wander around. "Maybe I could find something," he said to himself.

Ratiki screamed, That wasnt pluto! it was... an Arm! The grundo shaped arm sat there, now wiggling because of the kick. Auistif was threw up in the river after he noticed what it was."eww..." and Ratiki stabbed it, fearful of what it might do. The arm lay still.

"If I don't get back to reality," Pluto said to himself, "the others might think I've--" Pluto started running, but couldn't find anything in the underwater world. He tripped over something and fell to the ground with a whomp. Pluto turned back and found an anubis sitting on the ground. "An anubis? That's strange. But he's in need right now. I better take him with me." Pluto picked up the anubis and continued walking. It wasn't long before Pluto saw a little light in front of him. With unknown reasons, he touched the light.

Pluto coughed and sputtered on the ground. His eyes slowly opened, and there stood Ratiki. "Whuh...Ratiki?"

As the arm turned to pluto ... Ratiki threw up and ran away before things got any weirder.

Pluto lifted his head up and shook it. Beside him stood the anubis he saw in his dream. "Woah!" He toppled over and stood back up. "How did you..." Pluto saw Ratiki running away. "Ratiki! Where are you going?" Pluto would have run after him but he was too weak. He slowly wobbled over to the castle and went inside, with no one to be found inside. Pluto went to his room, the anubis following him. It jumped on Pluto's bed and wagged his tail. "Hmm, I guess I own you, so I should name you. How about...Tipien?" The anubis barked happily. "All right then, Tipien it is!"

Ratiki stroked Auistifs spikes. "Auistif... What do you think it means?" Auistif shrugged, then heard a load boom from outside. X's slorg was knocking down a tree. "hey, X, You wanna have a petpet battle? Ten to one my yooyu will PWN you!"

"Tipien, you wouldn't happen to know about Ratiki's little..."episode", would you?" All Tipien did was chase his tail. Pluto laughed a little. "I'm asking a petpet, I should go check on Ratiki." He opened his door and went downstairs, while Tipien followed. Let's see, where--ah! He's outside with Mr. Sickness. Pluto went outside to find a petpet battle in progress. "Hey Ratiki, why were you so freaked out down by the waters?" Tipien wandered over to the battle and watched with excited looks.

"Ok! Tell me when your done training! and erhm... It went like this, ok? ok, well I saw you drowning, so I jumped in, then When I got you out, you turned into an arm! then I stabbed the not-you then you turned back into you, so I ran away before somthing nasty happened. Got it? Great!" Auistif was clapping and rattling his spikes for X's slorg.

Pluto looked confused about Ratiki's explanation. "Uh, no, I don't get it. I think you were in a panic and only saw one part of me at the time. Calm down Ratiki." Tipien went over to Auistif and examined him. "Oh, I got a petpet. I uh--found him standing next to me when I woke up. His name is Tipien."

"Cute anubis! his names Tipien? thats a good name." Auistif was trying to imitate the slorg, slamming against the tree. Ratiki pulled out a couple of spikes from the tree and made a tiny petpet sword with it. "here, your petpet can have this! You too Auistif." and she handed out the tiny black swords.

Tipien picked up the sword with his mouth and swung it around. He stood on his hind legs and dropped the sword. Instead of getting back on all four legs, Tipien bent over and picked the sword up with his right paw and imitated a professional swordsman. Pluto stared at him. "Woah...that's one smart petpet!" He looked over at X. "So, what's new in sickness world, X?"

" I think he's taking a vacation from sickworld... I bet he already spent half his life in the sickbay." Auistif had challenged Tipien to a sword fight.

"It's about time. Poor X must have spent a fortune with all of the cures he needed." Tipien accepted the challenge and flicked his sword around. Pluto looked at the battling petpets then back at Ratiki. "So, do you want to know why I suddenly choked in the water? You know that I can hold my breath longer than that." He came closer to Ratiki. "It was that peophin, Ratiki. It lives here and we don't even know it."

"Ohh... I bet Dracona was hiding her! Thats probably why she is so dodgy!" Auistif was trying to knock Tipien down, but to no avail.

Tipien responded to Auistif's attack with a pounce on his back, then jumped off and held his sword in front of him. "It's the only way. But we can't bring it up directly. I've already tried asking her, then I heard you screaming. I never got an answer, although I doubt she would immediately tell us." Pluto rubbed his head. "But I don't get it, why would Dracona hide that peophin from us?"

Auistif had curled into a ball, back spikes bristling, and was rolling twords Tipien "I dont know, maby the peophin reacts badly to people?" Auistif had jumped up before rolling over, and made a few swipes a Tipien. WHen Tipien had landed on Auistif's back, some of Auistif's spikes got stuck like splinters, into Tipien. "or maby, the peophin is too young to go hunting for more recruits, and she was afraid that if we knew, we would make her go hunting."