The Pets of the Darkness (neopets roleplay)

Erika

Illusen motioned for the transfixed Pluto to come forward. "You've done some very bad things in your life, Pluto. Scaring other neopets and having them turn into "hideous" forms is not what you should be doing." Pluto didn't reply. "You remember the words, 'Free yourself from Dracona's grasp...be mutant no more', and 'Leave Darigan Citadel now', correct?" Pluto's mouth opened. "How did you..." Illusen quietened (sp?) him. "It is time you had a change, but I require of you to do daily quests for me for this to work. I assume you saw the image of a Maraquan grundo in your mirror?" He nodded, not saying anything. "I'll explain that after you prove loyalty to me." After a long hesitation, Pluto agreed. "Yes ma'am, I accept to do your quests."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"where's my yooyu?" ratiki asked, but unbekownst (sp?) to her, he was staring at pluto through a bush, but... being unable to talk, couldnt do anything but rush back to the citadel, when he finnaly got there... "Auistif! your back, where have you been?" Auistif responded by looking wide eyed, putting on an angel face then falling down. "What? In X's delerious sickness stupor, he fell down the wishing well?!? I've gotta go save him!" Auistif responded by stabbing himself with one of his spikes. And so Ratiki began her trek to the neopian wishing well...

"Wonderful Pluto, come back tomorrow at the break of dawn to begin. Now, go back to the castle. Someone is looking for you." Pluto nodded and started his journey back to the castle. Okay, I can't tell anyone about this. They might take this the wrong way.

When Ratiki finnally made it back to the citadel, finding no X trapped in a well she had come back confused, and hungry. "whats for dinner?" Ratiki asked "I'm starved!" Auistif had retreated to Ratikis room.

Dracona had got back. Neera was already pretty big. She was als fit, like her, and could speak with a stronger voice. "Dracona, can we 'ave din?" she asked. "Sure what d you wish? I go down there and get it for you." said Dracona "Anything for me is ok, thank you" Dracona was always surprised as for the independence of her little foster pet.

"Food... soo hungry!" Ratiki staggered into the kitchen for a raid on the refrigerator. " meh? whats with the gaga grub? chocolate cake.. no, ahh, here we are, fried shrimp!" Ratiki popped the shrimp into the microwave for half a minute, placed the shrimp on the dining room table, and began to eat the shrimp, shell and all.

the ravenously hungry Ratiki quickly finished off the shrimp, closely follwed by the neera's rejected baby food, and the chocolate cake, and she still had room for the strawberry kougra pudding.

Before going through the door of the castle, Pluto came to the decision of not telling anyone. Who knows what they would say? They might understand, though....regardless, I can't let anyone know. Pluto entered the castle to find a half-starved Ratiki eating everything in sight. "Uh, are you hungry?" He went over to the refrigerator and grabbed the cheesecake and chicken legs. "So, what did I miss while I was -- taking a walk?"

Dracona walked towards the armor shop. "Gimme this bow please!" said Neera. The little peophin stared at the golden bow and arrow with blackish tips "Sure you can have it love" she said.

Pluto put down the chicken and looked at Teygrum. "Uh, sure. I'm guessing this is important?" He stood up and went downstairs to the hall. "So, what's on your mind?" Teygrum looked really serious. I wonder what's happened...

"its not that serious but you were right there is somthing wierd about my sister shes acting really strange. like today she kinda kicked me out of her room and like slammed the door on me, i dont know whats worng with her." she said

((I love your little Avatar pictures. ^_^))

"You know, I've noticed that Dracona is acting a little strange too. For instance, being so short on questions directed at her. She's running off and random times. I couldn't tell you what's wrong." Pluto sighed a little. "But Teygrum, you're her sister. You should talk with her when you get the chance." He left the hall and threw away his leftovers. ...But what if Dracona is.....stressed...about something?

((Wow, you really love that show. :D))

Pluto went up to his room and stretched for a little while. It's getting late...I'd better get to bed soon. And tomorrow...I start Illusen's quests. He went up to his mirror again to check if he could see the Maraquan grundo again, but all he saw was his own reflection. Because of instinct, Pluto assumed a fearsome pose, then remembered that he wasn't supposed too. This might be harder than I thought...well, I guess it'll be easier in the morning. Pluto pulled back the covers, got in bed, and soon fell asleep.

((I also need to go to bed. Goodnight everyone))

Dracona went back to the castle and right to her room. She had bought because of Neera's request a purple lamp. She went to her sleep and knovcked the door. She really was happy by having Neera there by her side, but when those people came all "Why are you there?" or "What were you doing," she got stressed and furios. It wasn't their business, they shouldn't be asking her. She went ot sleep furious and stressed waiting for the next day to come.

((Hey I g2g to bed bye and please don't post so much))

man i jsut missed her now shes asleep she thought to herself ill speak to her early in the morning with thinking that she went outside the castle down to the marcket place to see if any stores were open. she wanted to get a petpet to take care. after looking around a little she found a semi-evil mutant grusen that grew to her right away. teygrum quikly paid for it before someone else could take it and went back to the castle to play with it.

(( you should make the canyon guide.))

When ratiki finished eating, she had heard everything that went on. "X, I'm gonna sell off my book, so you can have 80k from that, good thing teygrums gonna talk to dracona, dodgy leaders are either hiding somthing, or slightly unstable if you ask me, and yes... I'm hungry. you didnt miss anything important though. anyone got any chicken? we could go to KFC, those grundo's make really good chicken." her yooyu was eating mini candy assortments next to her.

Dracona woke up early and went to clean up her room. She saw Neera was not there, then she looked over at he window. The little light coloured peophin was playing at the camp with a butterfly. She was so cute. But she didn't look like she was very darigan. She must be a mixed specie she thought quietly. She went out of the window. She took Neera back in to play with her doll, then she went to look for more preys. So, what will I get today?

"well, I'm gonna be gone selling my book, play pyramids for a bit, maby get a trophy, I'll save 80k for x and use the rest for a dagger set and cloak." and ratiki went off to meridell to buy and sell.

when Ratiki made it back to the citadel she had 80k, two daggers, and a heavy robe of theivery. There were little bits of chicken stuck to her purple fur. "ok x, here's 80k, that should be enough to cure your achey head... Then i'm never lending you money again untill you pay me back... with 10% Interest of course."