The Pets of the Darkness (neopets roleplay)

Erika

Pluto heard footsteps somewhere in the castle. He looked back at Ratiki, then went to look for whoever was here. "Is that you, Dracona?" Pluto ran all over the castle until he found her in the annoucements room. "Dracona, you've returned. I'm afraid I have bad news concerning tonight's scaring trip. I couldn't find neopets anywhere in the Haunted Woods, so I started heading back here--" Pluto suddenly remembered his dream from when he was knocked out. The words echoed in his head, Free yourself from Dracona's grasp...be mutant no more... What did that mean? Pluto was staring into space with a blank face.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dracona stared at Pluto. "There's no problem, I'm sure that others may have brought somethign interesting back home." At this she tought of Neera. She had brought Neera home. To her home where she would have someone to help and protect.

Ratiki came out of her trance, and stroked her new yooyu, not noticing Pluto. she went downstairs into the meeting hall, just to check if anyone was there, and saw X blowing up her bonsai trees... "X! Quit it! It took me all year to make those trees finnally grow, and what do you do? you use them for target practice!" X better have an explanation now... Then she noticed dracona... "Dracona! You wont BELIEVE what I got today!"

Dracona went up to the pets asking questions like "Have you got something new today" etc. She also thought about buying a petpet for Neera. But Darigan Petpets were very evil. Poor baby!

"I got somthing, this one pink ixi in brightvale had a copy of spooking the competition, and a yooyu, so natuarrly, I borrowed them"

((don't be afraid to join, newcomers. We wish for more people. Ps: my friend will be joining the site so she'll join the rp))

"Excellent, excellent" she said. She was satisfied

Pluto noticed Ratiki finally come out of her trance and come down the stairs. A Yooyu? Where did she get that? Pluto followed Ratiki to the announcements place. "Hey Ratiki, where did you find that Yooyu? I didn't find anything in the woods." Pluto heard some faint noises coming from somewhere in the castle. "Um, did you hear something?"

"I got the yooyu from some pink ixi in brightvale, I borrowed it" when she said "borrowed", she grinned like a mad dog.

Dracona heard some noises. She suddenly put her hand at her mouth. She forgot to feed Neera! "I need to go get somwthing in my room I'll be back soon". She ran up the stairs and unlocked the room. It was Neera indeed. She gave her a bottle of hot milk, and the baby felt better. She went to sleep. Dracona was once more calm and went back to the room.

"Good to see youve got a yoyoo petpet" Dracona said

((I need to go maybe I'll be able to be back later but I want to be here more :crying: bye))

Pluto saw Dracona rush up to her room. What was that all about? "Hey Dracona, what -- oh nevermind. I guess I'll see you after a few hours. I'm going to go read a book." Pluto head up toward his room and picked up his copy of The Lonely Grundo. Reading that book reminded Pluto of his dream at the Haunted Woods. He put the book down and thought about that dream. What did it mean? And why would he stop serving Dracona? The whole thing was very confusing, so Pluto put the book up and fell asleep.

((Aww, see you later, Erika. :())

Ratiki thought it was strange her leader was dodging questions, normally she was very straightforward. Ratiki put the thought aside and walked up to bed with her usual chapter a night and some marshmallows routine.

((Type in random letters than add vowels between them))

Pluto was having another dream like the one in the Haunted Woods, only this time he was surrounded by water. This must be Maraqua, he thought. The same light appeared before him, with the same soft voice. "Pluto, you must leave Darigan Citadel now..."

Pluto woke up and heard noises in the castle. He walked around the castle and found a darigan kougra. "Hello, you must be a new recruit. What is your name?"

((I luckily got to drop by to have a quick post. And Weazle you can be called... Malicious?))

Dracona stayed at her room thinking. It would be an awfull cost to have Neera. But she was saving a life. She would need to pay, um, 2000 a week for food, 5000 for a bed so she could sleep, a little bed she meant. And 1000 to plushies and others. Pretty much money - 8K - but she had over 1 million, didn't she? She slept that night with Neera at her side, under the bad looking but warm cloths.

((Sorry I was gone, supper was ready and I didn't have time to post))

"Hello, Teygrum. My name is Pluto. I think Dracona is asleep at the moment. She seems a little...strange right now. I don't know what's wrong." Pluto went up to his room. I wonder what's wrong with Dracona...she must be tired. I'm sure everything will be better in the morning. Pluto continued reading his book and slipped back to sleep.

Morning

Drac wasn't affected by light as badly as the other pets. That was her luck. But no one new it. She opened her eyes and saw Neera sleeping by her side. She was so sweet. She kept looking at her. Drac was always the first to wake and slipped out of the castle at mornings. Suddenly Neera gave a big yawn. She woke up and her big sweet innocent eyes looked at her. "Good morning Neera" she said. "Monin Neea" she managed to say. "My name is Dracona Neera" "Dacona" said Neera with her little voice.

Dracona' room was in the first floor. She then opened her window and had Neera carried at her hand while she jumped her window. "We're going for a trip Neera" she said and started running through the meadows.

Morning came, and Pluto woke up with a feeling of refreshment. He went downstairs and ate a breakfast of a cheese and eel burger. Afterwards, Pluto went over to Dracona's room and knocked on her door. "Dracona? I need to tell you something that's a little important. Dracona?" Pluto heard no response. Hmm...she can't still be asleep. Pluto knocked again, but still no response. "Dracona?" This definately isn't better, this is worse. Pluto went back up to his room.