The Pets of the Darkness (neopets roleplay)

Erika

Okay, here is the story:

Story: In the middle of the neopia worlds, where there is darkness all the time, darigan citadel, has the most creepy and horrible pets. They make you shout of fear and they make you faint, and if you appear to do that, you'll be transformed into one of those.

Colours avaibale for the pets: Shadow, black, mutant, halloween, darigan

Species: all avaiable

My character:

Name: Dracona

Species: Peophin

Colour: Darigan

Creating a Character: Use the form above I used for Dracona, filling in your own caracters info.

Setting: Castle of Darkness, at night (the castle was their home).

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Pluto

Species: Grundo

Colour: Mutant

Pluto was staring out the window of the Darigan Citadel. With a full moon, howls of werelupes were filling the eerie silence of the night. Pluto turned away from the window and started monitering the castle. There were hardly any pets to scare, since only the bravest of them dared to venture to the castle. All that was left to do was watch over the castle and hope for some dumb neopet to knock on the door.

((Sure you can be co))

It was a dark night. A shining moon could be seen, very small, in the big sky with no stars. It was a beautiful night, or at least, It was what Dracona thought.

She left her big, creepy room. It had a dark purple, giant bed in the middle, a dresser, a bookshelf (which was always full, as Dracona read a lot when it was day and she couldn't sleep because of her anciety ((sp?)).) She had a darigan Kimbi called Dragon, which she never went out without. A rather big petpet.

It was the perfect time to attack. She went down stairs to call her group.

Pluto faintly heard Dracona's call and put his duties on hold to see what she wanted. So far nothing out of the ordinary was spotted, and Pluto was desperate to scare young neopets at times like this. To see their timid faces, their ear-piercing screams, it filled him with joy sometimes. What was even better was to see them transformed into nightmare pets themselves. Finally, Pluto arrived at Dracona's spot. "Master Dracona, you have called?"

"It's already midnight" Dracona told to her group and to the manager "It's time to go off around Darigan Citadel and Haunted woods looking for" and she said softly but evily "preys...". The mission will be to get t least two - I said two people this night. And I mean it. Our group is getting smaller and smaller each time.

((Now there is currently avaiable to join people who wish to be "preys". They can have any coulours, but they will get transformed to another colour example "faerie kougra -> Halloween Kougra"))

Name: Ratiki

Species: WereLupe

Colour: Darigan (but she turns halloween on a full moon)

Ratiki stared out her window... It was a small moon... awful, just awful... Suddenly she heard Dracona's call. She half flew down 5 staircases, 17 hallways, and when she finnally got there, X was asking for a cure for neomonia. "Why did you bother catching neomonia, its ridiculous... now we need to get you medicinal soap, Pah.Crazy amount of money, but nothing a little destruction cant do." She grinned maniacally.

"Affirmative, Dracona. I'll take position in the Haunted Woods Fairground. There seems to be a few pets wandering around there. Ratiki, leave X to his...senseless sickness. But X...if you wish to go to the Haunted Woods with me, I'd get rid of that Achy Head first. What's the point of scaring if you're too sick to do it?" Pluto saluted Dracona's orders and began his journey to the Haunted Woods.

Ok, I'll go get some money, you wouldnt BELIEVE how rich certain brightvalians are...

Pluto arrived at the Haunted Woods. It's sinister look never changed, and tonight was no exception. He wandered over to the fairground, passing by Sydney, the Coconut Shy, and Arnold near the strength tester. A game like that to Pluto was too easy to even bother playing. Pluto then found and old tree to crouch behind and waited for the first unsuspecting neopet.

((wow how much posts bt anyway))

Money was not a problem for Dracona. She was rich. When she had her owner, that was evily good with her, she was always a millionare. Now that she was separated from her owner because of the war, she still owned a lot of money.

She dived into the river. She was still a peophin and swam very well. She started listening in any case prey appeared.

As Ratiki appeared in brightvale, she spied an unusually interesting house... she stepped inside, and found it deserted... exept for the bright pink ixi sitting on the floor... it was tempting, but no... it was not her time. she rummaged through the bookshelf... the magic paw, no, how to make papyrus, no, Finnally! she found somthing of value. Spooking the competition, She quickly grabbed it and stole the yooyu staring at her. She always liked yooyu anyway. Aprox at LEAST 500k... someone was an altador cup fanatic, to be sure... She also staole her keychains... she had a keychain obbsession... "Dracona's going to be happy about this!"

After what seemed to be hours of hiding behind trees, Pluto stood up and sighed. "Of course there's no one here. I'd better go somewhere else in the woods." Pluto left his position and started wandering around. There has to be someone, anyone, here at the Haunted Woods. He heard a rustling noise in the trees. Immediately Pluto roared as loud as he could. A chill wind picked up then died down. Pluto sighed. You're getting too desperate, Pluto thought. You need some rest.

when ratiki finally made it back to the citadel, she found noone was there! so she put the book in her room, on her shelf. she'd read it later, when there was time. the yooyu? thanked her for rescuing it... apparently its previous owner kept babbeling about suteks tomb... she'd remember to paint it mutant later.

Pluto kept walking and thought about the task. He remembered Dracona's words, I said two people this night. And I mean it. Our group is getting smaller and smaller each time. Two pets to scare...it was hard enough just to find one. If he didn't scare a pet soon, he would surely go mad. Not to mention Dracona being upset. Pluto couldn't stand the thought of his master being unsatisfied. Deep in thought, Pluto didn't notice the tree branch sticking out in front of him, and he rammed into it and fell down. He slowly slipped away from reality and became unconscious.

Ratiki sighed... She couldnt recruit anyone unless it was a full moon, and she was really upset when any organization she was in was failing... Light is destroying the Dark... no more balance... she soon slipped into a meditative trance...

Pluto was lost in a dark world, with nothing to see but eternal blackness. Suddenly, a dim light appeared far, far away that was rapidly growing closer and brighter. Pluto squinted his eyes until he could see no longer. A soft voice came from the light. "Free yourself from Dracona's grasp...be mutant no more..."

Pluto woke up and shook his head. He was feeling dizzy and couldn't see clearly. His vision straightened out, and Pluto looked up in the sky. Light was slipping through the night, and Pluto realized how long he had been on the ground. He ran all the way back to the Citadel to give the nightly report to Dracona.

Dracona swam and swam until she heard a noise near the seaweeds that sounded interesting. A baby cry? Dracona swam neerer until she heard it perfectly. She put her hands into the seaweed. She froze. She was shocked. With her big dark eyes, she got at her hands a light coloured darigan peophin. A baby. Looking at her with big dark clouded eyes, as if to say I have suffered to much. Please take me off from here. As if Dracona was a servant, she took the baby with her. "I'll call you Neera"...

Pluto arrived at the Citadel. "Dracona? Dracona??" She must not be back yet, he thought. Pluto found Ratiki in a trance in one of the rooms. "Um, Ratiki, are you okay?" Pluto shook her gently. Well, at least I know I'm not alone...I guess. He sat in Ratiki's room and waited for Dracona's return from her voyage.

Dracona decided not to show the baby darigan peophin. She ran along the darigan citadel grounds, with the cub in her hands. She kept looking at her. Dracona felt a little bit unconfortable. As she approached the castle, she sounded that some ahd returned already. So she ran to her room secretly to put the baby calmly down, then locked her room's door. She then went to the announcements place to speack to those who were there.