The Pets of the Darkness (neopets roleplay)

Erika

Oh, thank goodness. "Let's just say I got help from someone who knows a lot about Jhudora." Pluto tried not to reveal that it was Illusen who helped him. "So, apology accepted?" Tipien barked happily at the unfrozen Ratiki. "That was amazing! Who knew that saying I'm sorry had so much power? Maybe I should do that next time someone's cursed." Pluto smiled at Tipien. "You seem to be in fine spirits now."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Apology accepted! Ah, thats givin me a cricky neck" Ratiki rolled her shoulders around and there was a loud popping noise.

"I suppose we should let the topic of the peophin go now? I mean, so what if Dracona is keeping her? It's certainly fine with me." Pluto looked at the sky. "It's getting late. I'm going to have a quick dinner and then go to bed." Pluto grabbed some leftover rice and fed the scraps to Tipien. He then went up to his bedroom and closed the door, but Tipien stayed behind. He spent the evening wandering around the castle, wondering what all was in his new home.

Ratiki grinned. Dinner. She scoured the fridge for the last few rice balls and a bowl of ramen. Yum.

Morning came, and Pluto had completed yet another one of Illusen's quests. The change this time was a bit more obvious. Pluto's skin changed from a medium green to a dark blue color. "You are sure to encounter someone who will notice, Pluto. But there is no need to worry. Just go about your business and pay no heed." Pluto was a little unsure about this situation. However, he promptly left the glade and returned to the castle. Tipien was running around in Pluto's room, begging for food. "Sorry, Tipien. Let's go to the kitchen."

EDIT: ((Eh, is this roleplay dead? *pokes*))