The Pets of the Darkness (neopets roleplay)

Erika

"Act badly? She seemed to have no problem with me on my way back to the castle." Tipien pranced around with spikes in his feet, then fell over and declared defeat. "Dracona's our leader, if she didn't want us to make the peophin recruit people, she would have said so. By the way, have you seen her? I couldn't find her in the castle."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nope. havent seen her all day, infact, she was probably in the living room vegetableizing herself with TV."

"Well, I'm going to find out why she would do such a thing. If you're coming, then be my guest." Pluto turned around and motioned for Tipien to follow. Tipien pulled the spikes out of his feet and went with Pluto, wincing with each step he took. Pluto entered the castle and was heading toward the TV room. "Dracona? I really need to talk to you. Dracona?"

Ratiki followed Pluto to Dracona "Yeah! Youve been hiding a darigan peophin! why didnt you tell us?!? Its not like would make her do anything!"

Pluto turned around and punched Ratiki. "Do you have any sense at all?!" He turned back to Dracona. "We--I didn't want to bring this up directly. I didn't want to hurt your feelings." Pluto couldn't think of anything else to say, so he turned around and left the room. Tipien wandered over to Dracona and happily wagged his tail.

"yes, I do! And if you brought it up slowly, she'd notice, and play "dodge the question" with you all day!" Ratiki yelled after him

"Then why don't you solve the next problem that comes up, and we'll see how you do!" Pluto slammed the door to his room and flopped on his bed. Tipien cowered in a corner, his paws over his eyes.

Ratiki is so insensitive! Doesn't even care about the feelings of others. He just wants to expose the secret and take the glory of figuring it out. Pluto punched his punching bag in a state of fury.

Ratiki stormed up to her room and locked the door, stroking Auistif's spikes. She then threw the window wide open, and shreiked. Not a Normal shreik, but a bloodcurdling mountain lion scream. This went on for 30 seconds, then she ran out of breath. This made her feel much better. Pluto... Is a Ignoramus, who cant think straight. No. This is not right. Somthing's wrong. Ratiki felt an intruding presence in her mind "I can give you what you want... what you lack... You start in the morning." As Ratiki fought the presence out of her mind, she only heard snatches of the speech, and at the end, she saw a dark faerie. Jhudora. there was no mistaking it. The quest faerie. Ratiki flopped onto her bed and fell asleep. Her dreams were troubled too. She saw Jhudora fighting Illusen. Either illusen was getting bigger, or jhudora was getting smaller. then nothing. Darkness Became her only dream as she slept

Pluto's punching session was interrupted by the bloodcurdling screech of Ratiki. Anger scream. What does he have to be mad about? With one last punch, Pluto went into the kitchen, ate a quick dinner, then headed toward the stairs. He heard Tipien whining in the corner of the TV room. "Shh...it's all over now. Come on, let's go to bed." Pluto picked Tipien up and went into his room. He set Tipien on an old copy of the Neopian Times and covered his body with a piece of cloth. Pluto flopped on his bed and soon fell asleep.

Right before the sun could rise, Pluto awakened and escaped through his bedsheet route. Tipien remained asleep while Pluto traveled to Illusen's Glade. When he got there, the sun's rays shone only a crack. Illusen didn't look quite as happy as she did yesterday. Pluto immediately knew why: the fight between him and Ratiki. "You should not have treated Ratiki the way you did yesterday. After you fetch me a black collar, you must apologize to her." All Pluto did was nod and turned to get the collar.

--------

"Thank you very much, Pluto. Here is your reward, as promised." Illusen blew faerie dust on Pluto. "You can now breathe underwater. Although you have no physical changes, it is part of becoming a maraquan grundo. Now, apologize to Ratiki. Quickly now, I sense a disturbance." Pluto hurried off before the other pets knew that he was gone. When he got in his room, Tipien was frantically searching for Pluto. He barked when he discovered his master returning. "Shh, I'm sorry Tipien, but I had business to deal with. I should probably go downstairs and see who's up now. Coming?" Pluto opened the door and Tipien eagerly followed.

WHen Ratiki woke up, she saw Jhudora in plain view. "I told you." Said Jhudora "And now you will leave! I want nothing to do with you!" Ratiki Pulled out her daggers and threw herself headfirst at the vile faerie. Ratiki was frozen in mid-air by the dark faerie's spell. Auistif watched from under the bed, horrified, as the faerie disappeared. Auistif Slowly dragged Ratiki downstairs where there was help. All Ratiki could do is stare helplessly as she was dragged downstairs with a *Bump*

Pluto saw Tipien run up ahead while he was going downstairs. "Where are you going? Hold on, I'll get your breakfast when I get down." Tipien wasn't actually interested in breakfast, he was running around the frozen Ratiki. "Woah!" Pluto jumped down the last of the stairs and ran over to Ratiki. "Ratiki? Wake up! Ratiki!" Oh jeez, this is not good at all. This must be what Illusen was talking about. "Auistif, what are we supposed to do now?"

Auistif shrugged, How was he to know how to reverse dark faerie magic? so he attempted to communicate.

Auistif took his tiny sword, held it like a dagger, and lunged. He then switched positons on the floor and made a motion that looked like he was wagging a finger at where he used to be, he switched positions again and went stiff and dropped to the floor. He switched positions again and made a flying motion. he then made a dragging motion, as if he were carrying a heavy burden. Then, sensing that he was getting nowhere, decided to tell it to Tipien instead. "OMG! Tipien, you wouldnt BELIEVE what happened! First, Jhudora was in the room, then Ratiki told her to get lost and attacked her, then she froze Ratiki and poofed away so I had to drag her downstairs! It was Awful! If you can tell that to Pluto, then maby we'll be able to get her un-frozen! I dont know what Jhudora said, or did, when she cast her spell, so I dont know if Ratiki paralyzed, or frozen! But she's not dead, see? Whatever Jhudora did, she didn't do a very good job of it, because Ratiki's eyes are moving!" This, of course, only made sense to petpets, consisting of mostly urgent-sounding squeaks.

Pluto watched as the yooyu did a little acting scene, but he didn't understand what Auistif was trying to say. Tipien went over and listened to Auistif's story. He wimpered and talked back. "Jhudora cast a spell on Ratiki? Well, we have to tell somebody!" Tipien thought long and hard about this situation. "I've got an idea! Perhaps if I could write down the message, Pluto here could help!" Tipien spent a few minutes running around the castle, searching for a piece of paper and a pencil. He came back panting and wrote his message. Tipien gave it to Pluto. "What's this, little guy?" Pluto tried to read the paper, but it only consisted of unidentifiable scribbles. Tipien turned back to Auistif. "It's no use! He can't read the paper!"

"It's worth a shot, I suppose." Tipien trotted over to the frozen Ratiki and acted out what happened in front of Pluto. Tipien put on his most evil look and pointed his paws at Ratiki as if casting a spell on him. He finished off by pointing at Ratiki and lied down on the ground, unmoving. Pluto partly understood the scene. "So you're trying to tell me that someone froze Ratiki? Who, Tipien? Who did it?" Tipien went over to Auistif. "Pluto knows what happened to Ratiki, but he doesn't know who did it. How do we make him know it's Jhudora?"

"The hairbrush! I gave Ratiki jhudora's hairbrush for her birthday! Ill go get it!" And Auistif ran upstairs. When he returned, he had the Jhudora's hairbrush and laid it at Pluto's feet

Pluto picked up the hairbrush and examined it. "The brush did it?" Tipien responded with a growl. "No, but now that I think about it, I've seen this color scheme before." Pluto dropped the brush and gasped. "Jhudora?" Tipien ran over to Auistif. "He's figured it out!" Pluto ran to the front door. "Tipien, stay here. I'm going for help." Illusen might be able to help. But the rivalry between her and Jhudora is very strong. I hope she can do something.

Ratiki would have laughed at the petpets desperate attempts at communication, but she was frozen. After this, she would never use ice weapons in the battledome again.

"Finally! now... who is she going to? Whoever it is, They had better be really good at this kind of thing..."

Pluto had arrived at Illusen's Glade with a desperate look. "Illusen, I need your help." Illusen looked up and was, for once, surprised to see Pluto at this time of day. "Pluto, what are you doing here? What is the matter?" Pluto explained the situation, and with each passing minute, Illusen's face grew more worried. "Oh dear..." she said softly. "I'm afriad that I cannot tamper with Jhudora's spells. Only the one who helps cause them can break the spell. I can't do anything for you Pluto. I'm truly sorry." Illusen's sad face was enough to make any neopet sob, but Pluto had already started back to the castle.

Auistif was licking Ratiki's face in a vain attempt to unfreeze her."come on... wake up! wake up! unfreeze! youve GOT to unfreeze! its no use. All we can do Is hope Pluto brings back help."

Pluto came bursting through the castle door and running to Ratiki. There's only one thing to do: apologize. Illusen explained that only the one who helps cause the curse can fix it, so this had better work. "I'm sorry about the fight we had last night. I shouldn't have punched you. I know I helped cause this curse cast upon you, and I'm undoing now. Please forgive me for all of this."

"My nose... it itches. Hey, I can talk again! Thanks! you know, Im NEVER using ice weapons again. its uncomfortable being frozing. how did you know how to fix it? Its my fault, really, Im too direct." SHe got up and scratched her nose.