check out my new gallery + help with category ?!

Angeló

So I went cray-cray AGAIN and started a new gallery , I've had the idea for ages , ever since I created my "Darkcloset" side account .. but I never got to it until now - and I'm addicted. 

it's called Monsters In The Closet and it's on here

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=darkcloset

Ideas / Suggestions / Critique are welcome.

Also , there's a problem with the Category "Foods That'll Eat You" as I can't seem to add any items to it , rename it , or delete it for that matter !!!? is this part of the glitch people are complaining about ?

Angelo, try taking the apostrophe out of the foods that'll eat you category, it might be that that's messing things up. I know a lot of computer stuff doesn't like punctuation.

Oh wait, you can't edit it... :rolleyes_anim: sorry, not paying attention.

Wow, that is a very impressive gallery! Much more so than mine...

yMCVyi9.png

Anywho, I think it looks great! I haven't even heard of some of those items. :o

I so love your gallery!  I especially love the Rubber Ducky as a possessed toy.  Brought a smile to my face. Unless I missed it, would you consider adding clowns, so many people are afraid of them?

I sent you one to help you get started, if you choose to add that category.

Spectacular imagination, I wish I had that gift.  Good luck with your gallery. :)

Angelo, it is awesome!! But I sent you a present to add to your wildly demented gallery (and I mean this in a good- not negative way). You have to add the Yooyu cactus and read the thread: Altador Cup Prize Shop Open and...", particularly jellysundae's posts & Sheepit's amazing backstory about the oddity I sent you to add to "Things that live in a closet"! Great work, wonderfully creative. Inspires me to want to do more with my own Gallery...hmmm. Oh, but that hard to write html code stuff...ah well. We will see. ;)

I so love your gallery!  I especially love the Rubber Ducky as a possessed toy.  Brought a smile to my face. Unless I missed it, would you consider adding clowns, so many people are afraid of them?

I sent you one to help you get started, if you choose to add that category.

Spectacular imagination, I wish I had that gift.  Good luck with your gallery. :)

Thank You !! YES !! Clowns are scary .. but I gotta find the clown items that can jump you from the closet ... There are still so many items I wanna add !!

Angelo, it is awesome!! But I sent you a present to add to your wildly demented gallery (and I mean this in a good- not negative way). You have to add the Yooyu cactus

IT IS INDEED CREEPY 

Angelo are you sending a ticket about your broken category? Will they take any nothing of things like that?

i will send a ticket when the site is loading again

I love it!! I have quite a few of the same items in my gallery (just cuz I like them), but saw a ton of cool items I've never even seen before. I absolutely need a death keyring lol

i cant find your username to check out your gallery :(