Why isn't there an avatar for...?

I hope this is the right place for this topic, so here goes. After getting the Skarl-Moody & Blumaroo Court Jester (thanks to TDN's awesome game guides) ;) , I was trying for the Royalty (King Hagan) to get that random A+ 750 score. However, I consistently have been failing. My latest fiasco, I typed "I've always said that hard work is equivalent to the honor of a school of competitive Flotsams." (knowingly, of course  :laughingsmiley: ). King Hagan's response starts with : Erm...have you been keeping up with your reading?

Followed by: King Hagan Says:

That didn't make any sense at all. Preposterous!
If I could go lower than an F-, I would. (288 out of 1000) 

You best be on your way before he calls the Castle Tutor.   Another saying/answer that if he could go lower than F-, he would?!

Why isn't there a Royal Dunce Avatar? I guess I'd be really good at it!  :rambo: 

Do you TDN members have an avatar that NP should make? What would it be and how would an NP player have to get it?

Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock: 

That would be such a funny avatar to get! I would have had it ages ago. I definitely need an avatar for being too slow to get stamps at the Post Office.

What a good idea! :P I wish they would just come out with some new avatars, PERIOD! I'm stuck at 214 & wish there were some more easy ones for me to get. Like maybe for some of the daily activities, like you can get one from the Kiko Pop game. I dunno, I just want more! hahaha

Those are some cool ideas, especially alexinwonderland's the too -slow-at-the-post-office, I could see the Chia Postmaster whip that stamp out of my reach with the TOO SLOW! flashing on the bottom.  :laughingsmiley: Yep! The Space Faerie stamp, Mr. Krawley Stamp, The Green Knight Stamp... my computer is too slow to compete with the restockers. Misarella has a great idea to have a counter/app to show how many items we've sold, which would be the perfect extension for the SDB avvie!  :rambo:  And I feel your pain, mcsneezy, I am stuck at 222 avatars bc I am not an awesome gamer and my randomness leans more towards Pant-Devil-stealing-or-Tax-Beast-shake-down. :laughingsmiley: But keep going to Kiko Pop and eventually you could get the avatar. I don't know how I managed it but I haven't got the Discarded Magical Blue Grundo of Prosperity yet. I remember when my older sister, moonlit_danaa, would put me on her lap and I had an account with a yellow grarrl and we would click on that guy when he was a dot in the clouds. I'd ask her, why do we do this? He doesn't give you anything! But every once in a long while, he would ;) wink or 0_0 do this. Weird, right? Now he can give an avatar- randomly, of course! Well, thanks for your responses! Happy Gaming everyone! :rock:  

As mcsneezy said, it would be nice to have new avatars at all. It would be interesting to have new things to try out to get avatars rather than just the same old stuff that has been there for years. Especially since I am reaching the limit of avatars that are reasonably attainable for me. It should be pretty easy for them to add some more basic game or item avatars. It might not necessarily be the most imaginative idea but it would give us something new to try to add to our avatar collections.

Of course I would love if they made an avatar that required an item I have stashed in my SDB and inflated the value lol.

I don't remember there being any avatars related to neopet customization. I like to collect clothes and play around dressing my pets up in them so it would be nice to have an avatar for having lots of clothes in your closet or changing your neopets outfit say 100 times or something. It seems like customization is a large section of neopets to have no(?) avatars. Correct me if I'm wrong. If avatars were easy for me to get I tend to forget about them.

I wish there was a Strawberry avatar :D Strawberries are pretty much the best thing ever, so why is there no avatar?!

But on another note, I like trying new things and the avatars push my to try things I normally wouldn't. Maybe if there were avatars associated with the random faerie quests! Or for the employment agency! (There might be avatars for these things already I'm not the most up-to-date person ever with Neopets).

Yes I would love a lot of new ones in general! Or at least come up with new ones once every few months or so.. They could link them to events and such, and I would also like the one where you get an avatar for selling an X amount of stuff in your shop! 

You make an excellent point, taylaca, Neopets does a lot of focus ($$$) on customisation so besides the random Customisation, Gallery, and User Look Up trophies, an avatar for changing your pet's outfit 100x in a day or 500x in a week or month would be awesome! I could picture the Faboo Uni with her sunglasses raised up on her head and the message flashing out: Well aren't we a little diva?!  :laughingsmiley:

I like sezzzzzzy's idea about a Strawberry avvie, it could read: Berry Cute with a winking strawberry. Why is NP so focused on orange ?  :shiftyeyes_anim:

Karinag, you seem to be into restocking or running a cool shop, so it would be cool if NP could pick a theme of the month for shops- say like Sloth or coconut (there are hundreds or themes they could go through) and then the top 10 shops with that theme and selling items along with that theme could get a trophy & an avatar would be so awesome. Super Salesperson? ehh, needs work. :rolleyes_anim:

Angelo, you being a Fantastic Member and having over 5,000 posts, probably know King Jazan's history and everything about him so I wish NP had listened to you to make an avatar for that scary dude. :medieval:

Love all the interest friends! These ideas made me smile.  :rambo:  Happy Gaming everybody!  :rock:

I think it would be cool and amusing if you got an avatar for when a game trolled you, that actually seems like the kind of thing TNT of old would have done, kind of surprised they never did! It would (hopefully) be pretty hard to get (unless all the games you play truly hated you) so it would make it extra cool if you did get it. Also, it'd be bound to be a funny avatar, and gaining an avatar would take away a bit of the :grrr: generated by the game being a douche in the first place. xD

This cruelness that Sutek's Tomb did to me is a prime example of what I'm talking about. :laughingsmiley:

0QqDAC9.png

That is a ten on  the game cruelness scale! I have an idea for an avatar. How about one for getting your bank balance to Ultimate Riches? It's a money bag that has the words Ultimate Riches blinking on it.

Oh my gosh, 'Royal Dunce' is an amazing avatar! If they have a 'Moody' one for Skarl, why not one for Hagan?

I recently finished my seashells page in the stamp album, so I wouldn't mind an avvy for that ;)

Overall, though, more avatars for doing basic stuff would be a really good idea.

That is a ten on  the game cruelness scale! I have an idea for an avatar. How about one for getting your bank balance to Ultimate Riches? It's a money bag that has the words Ultimate Riches blinking on it.

I know, right? I'm afraid I said a LOT of rather rude words when that happened. :laughingsmiley:

I like the Ultimate Riches suggestion, I got there recently, took me just over 500 days, so it would be a great one to need to work towards.

Along the lines of the "Royal dunce" suggestion, a number of epic fail type ones for the games would be fun. Stuff like repeatedly getting within a hair's breadth of getting a high enough score to get a game's avatar, because we all do that! I've done that SO many times on Freaky Factory, just 10 points away before Game Over and so on... :evil_notsmiling: Never have managed to get the avie.

Some kind of "Lulz...you suck" type avatar would take the sting out of never quite managing to hit that necessary score.

I know, right? I'm afraid I said a LOT of rather rude words when that happened. :laughingsmiley:

I like the Ultimate Riches suggestion, I got there recently, took me just over 500 days, so it would be a great one to need to work towards.

Along the lines of the "Royal dunce" suggestion, a number of epic fail type ones for the games would be fun. Stuff like repeatedly getting within a hair's breadth of getting a high enough score to get a game's avatar, because we all do that! I've done that SO many times on Freaky Factory, just 10 points away before Game Over and so on... :evil_notsmiling: Never have managed to get the avie.

Some kind of "Lulz...you suck" type avatar would take the sting out of never quite managing to hit that necessary score.

I have an idea for that avatar. It's a computer screen that flashes "Game Over". It would be called the So Close avatar.

I always thought it would be cool to have an avatar for collecting trophies. There's one for collecting avatars, so why not trophies? I'm biased because I love collecting trophies.

Yeah it's pretty bizarre that there's no avatar for that, you'd have thought it would have been a no-brainer, wouldn't you.

• 2 months later...

How about an avatar for certain Baby pets? Like you owned a Baby Krawk for 5 months or something... I dunno, that's just my way of thinking.

Here are a few I could think of:

Some type of gallery avatar

avatar for adopting a pet and keeping it for x amount of months

an avatar related to pet status...being well fed for a month nonstop for example

shopping avatar for purchasing at least x amount of items from every store in neopia including hidden tower (ok maybe just one item that's a lot of np lol)