I'm Winter

Winter

Hello~

My name is Winter and I'm new to the TDN forums, as a poster. I've lurked here for a while but never made an account until now - not sure why, but that hardly matters  :laughingsmiley: I'm 19 years old and I live in the UK. I'm currently a student at university majoring in Japanese and International Business  :nerd: I'm not very good at talking about myself, so I'll keep this short.

My hobbies include sleeping, procrast-- wait, those aren't real hobbies are they?  :sad01_anim: Okay, so moving on from hobbies then...

My interests, although I'm not sure how these are any different from hobbies include anime, manga, fashion, reading, documentaries, history, politics (to an extent), learning languages, travelling, wasting my time on Netflix, among other things. 

I joined Neopets back in 2006 with an embarrassing username then quit and forgot the login details at some point. I tried getting the login details back by submitting a ticket to Neopets but because I have an awful memory and couldn't remember anything due to lack of proof I unfortunately wasn't able to regain access  :sad02: So now my even more embarrassing user lookup with broken code is forever on public show to whichever unfortunate soul may or may not stumble upon that relic.

Now, I use the account exquiisiite which I made back in October 2013  :rock: If any of you presumably cool dudes or dudettes have any questions, wanna say hi etc. feel free~ 

P.S. For somebody who isn't very good at talking about themselves, I managed to ramble on for quite a bit  :mellow:

P.P.S. Never trust a Kyrii  :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi Winter,

I am a newbie to TDN and Neopets and am glad that you posted to let us know what an interesting person you are with some interests that I think a lot of players will have in common with you. I am especially glad that you said we can ask questions bc I am as about as clueless as a nOOb can get.

So my question is: If I can get an avatar from King Skarl for making him angry by telling the worse joke ever, why don't we get an avatar from King Hagan for giving the worst advice?

I visited King Hagan and told him:Fortunate is the one who understands that wisdom is comparable to a family of baby Aishas. 

And I got this response: King Hagan Says:

That didn't make any sense at all. Preposterous!
If I could go lower than an F-, I would. (280 out of 1000)  :shiftyeyes_anim: 

Wish it could have been an avatar with all that humiliation  :sad02: 

Anyway, welcome and I hope you have great adventures and lots of luck!  :laughingsmiley: 

Hi, Winter, and welcome to the TDN Forums! I'm relatively new to them as well, but so far I've found them to be a great place to be~

I think we've all been in that situation of forgetting our login to that (most likely very embarrassing) old account, but I'm sure you've done a great job building yourself back up since 2013 on your new one. 

Anyway, have a good time on the site and forums, and don't hesitate to ask if you ever have any questions--everyone here is super helpful and friendly!

P.S. Kyriis are my fave, but I wouldn't trust them for a minute :P

Welcome to the forums. And even though you know a whole lot, if you happen to stumble on a problem or question, don't hesitate to ask! :)