One-Sided Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie

WhiteWolf

Sorry for the long title, but that's what I've got over here. Since I opened the Fortune Cookie on March 17 (Illusen Day), I have gotten: 2 Earth Faerie quest on Illusen Day, 2 more Earth, 1 Grey Faerie that turned into Earth Faerie, a Grey/Fire, and a Dark Faerie.

The nightmare is that I still have four days to go! Has anyone gotten a Faerie Quest Cookie like this?  If I had to get a faerie over and over, why couldn't it be Grey or Fountain? lol

It happens sometimes. It's completely random. The only thing you could try, if you haven't already, is to open them at different times a day.

Btw, what would you do if you had a FFQ everyday? Would you be able to use all 7 on one account? I guess some people could but I sure couldn't. I would prefer a fearie that gives multiple stat boosts. :p

Hmm  Right now, I'd love more Water Faerie quests, since my defense needs a bit of a boost to be more balanced with the Strength.  I've gotten upwards of 3, maybe 4 of the same faerie in a row before. It was either Fire or Air. Both not really needed but they seem to be VERY common for me.

I like the Soup Faerie quests, even though they could've drawn her to more look like the Soup Faerie we've seen around Neopia for YEARS. But with her, you get 2 points for 2 random stats. Could be any of the stats including Levels. Since I'm working on Defense now, I've got a CHANCE of getting a defense boost if it's a Soup Faerie quest instead of a Water Faerie. Personally though, I like the Grey Faerie. Maybe someday there'll be an event that will give her some magic all her own? That could be a fun event. :)

Anyway, the cookies are random, and you'll get a rare Faerie Quest eventually. Whether it be Fountain, Fyora, or even the Space Faerie. Just keep trying. :)

Interesting coincidence that you opened it on Illusen day, but yeah, it happens. At least they haven't all been Earth Faerie quests and maybe you will have better luck with variety on the last four days. If I could choose any faerie to get multiple quests from, it would be Fyora, but if it was any regular (so to speak) faerie, I would pick Light because I am most wanting to increase my pet's level at this point.

Yesterday I got a Soup Faerie Quest, and today, a Water Faerie Quest.

I have a ton of Faerie Fortune Cookies, and have been using them for quite a long time.

From my experience, they are completely random. Just keep going! You will get a "good" quest soon! :)

Sorry for the long title, but that's what I've got over here. Since I opened the Fortune Cookie on March 17 (Illusen Day), I have gotten: 2 Earth Faerie quest on Illusen Day, 2 more Earth, 1 Grey Faerie that turned into Earth Faerie, a Grey/Fire, and a Dark Faerie.

The nightmare is that I still have four days to go! Has anyone gotten a Faerie Quest Cookie like this?  If I had to get a faerie over and over, why couldn't it be Grey or Fountain? lol

Yes, as a matter of fact I did.  I had mine at the same time as the faerie quest event and I kept getting AIR faerie quests from BOTH of them!  Uggh!  Talk about lame quests.  LOL.  At least with earth faerie you could get any stat increase.

It happens sometimes. It's completely random. The only thing you could try, if you haven't already, is to open them at different times a day.

Btw, what would you do if you had a FFQ everyday? Would you be able to use all 7 on one account? I guess some people could but I sure couldn't. I would prefer a fearie that gives multiple stat boosts. :P

I don 't know if I could handle all of them, but I'd have fun trying. I could use my monthly pet transfers to that end. Different faeries would be better though. I have yet  to claim tonight's quest. Wish me luck.