Luck Of The Day!

TaffyTaffyYumYum

I created this to see what everyone got on Neopets. My two best things recently were 100k from the Trudy's Surprise Terrifyingly Bad Luck Bonus, I WAS SO HAPPY. My second best was a Usukicon Y17 bag from the TDMBGPOP, and none were on the TP and I sold it for 100k. In 1 month of playing, I got to almost 1.3 million NP.

I was once given a disco korbat morphing potion by a random event. I was excited to make a 300k profit! :) Congrats on the usuki bag! I have gotten a usuki bag once too, i believe y16. I also got 2 birthday bags before too, y13 and y16. It's so exciting to get profitable items from events, especially dailies. Really makes it worth while to do them everyday!

Yes, as panther said, everyone gets 100k from Trudy's surprise if you play continuously.  And you can get it over and over again.  It is worth playing it everyday, if you don't forget.  Sure would have been nice to have that when some of us "oldies" started playing, eh?  Back then, getting to 100k was a HUGE milestone.  Now, if you ONLY played trudy, and nothing else, the 100k spins would get you 1m in 7.5 months.  However, with all of the NPs before hand getting you to that 100k, like the 19000 for 8 days which is 152k, and the rest, it probably really takes more like 6 months or less to hit 1 mil.  Add that to games, other dailies, random events, restocking, etc. and you should be able to make some pretty good nps.

Congrats on the bag though.  That is a great prize.  The best I ever get from the TDMBGPOP is neopoints.  !  That's awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I loooove Trudy's surprise, and am really trying NOT to miss ONE DAY...man, that is hard for me!

Congrats on everyone winning awesome stuff!

I have not won anything awesome lately, but that is okay ^_^ One of these days...

1st thing congrats on the usuki bag.

Second everyone gets 100k on their 25th consecutive day of trudy's no matter what they get.

But good day over all

You can actually get 100k from the terribly bad luck bonus without it being the 20th day.

I just recently got this, like just now.... You have no idea how hard this was for me, I can't believe I did it.

You are now eligible to use 'A Meepit! Run!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! ahhhhmeepit.gif

Well, today I got this from Anchor Management! Not too shabby :)

The bigger they are, the faster they swim away once they've felt the cannon's blast!

The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:
pot_aisha_pirate.gifPirate Aisha Morphing Potion

Won my sixth coconut xD. Consistency is key. Been doing well averaging about one per 1-2 months now that I try most days.

spo_coconut_7.gif

Now if only those pirate morphing potions were as common! ;)

I don't want to sound like an idiot...but where did you win the coconut from?  I've never seen them as a prize before and you say you're averaging 1-2 a month?  I must be doing something wrong.

I don't want to sound like an idiot...but where did you win the coconut from?  I've never seen them as a prize before and you say you're averaging 1-2 a month?  I must be doing something wrong.

The coconut shy in the Deserted Fairground! The TDN page on it references a "theory" where you keep the mouse right in the center of the letter "a" when you click. I tend to go a pixel to the left, but that's just because the first time I won I wasn't exactly centered so I'm scared I can't win if I am centered in the future.

Ok that seriously sounds like a bunch of gibberish if you haven't seen what I'm talking about haha here are the links:

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/coconutshy.phtml

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/coconut-shy-theory

One time I got the most expensive piece of the lap ray map in an RE. Sold it cheap to a TDN member because I remember the struggle of getting that map!!

(The lab ray which I rarely use now as fate would have it!! ha!)

The coconut shy in the Deserted Fairground! The TDN page on it references a "theory" where you keep the mouse right in the center of the letter "a" when you click. I tend to go a pixel to the left, but that's just because the first time I won I wasn't exactly centered so I'm scared I can't win if I am centered in the future.

Ok that seriously sounds like a bunch of gibberish if you haven't seen what I'm talking about haha here are the links:

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/coconutshy.phtml

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/coconut-shy-theory

Ooh, thank you.  It's on my to do list because of the avi, but I haven't really spent much time looking into it.  I've most recently FINALLY finished the Altador plot so that I could get that avi and get the daily. 

OK, so this isn't an RE or a daily but simply a piece of luck I had.  I'm currently trying to get the secret lab map pieces and the other day somebody put some on the Money Tree (go figure!!) and I snaffled some!  I got pieces #9 and #3.  I was pretty happy about that.

Oh snap!!! Two days later this is extra luck now!

spo_coconut_23.gif

Stamp album is coming along. =]

And wow lab maps at the money tree?! That sounds amazing! I gave up finding the pieces before I ever started haha maybe some day..

This happen only yesterday. I got bitten by my dog the day before yesterday and had to get injection and stuff the next day because it was already pretty late when it happened. I was feeling sore and drowsy the day I got the injection (yesterday) but I carry on working (while playing) anyway. I got a quest from the grey faerie and I didn't think much of it as I did the quest. The reward that I got for completing the quest was...a trip to the RAINBOW FOUNTAIN!

The pet that was active at the time I did the quest was my grundo...which was purple and unfortunately I happen to love this color. The account that I'm using now was supposed to be a side account but I like the name better so I decided to switch. And thus more bad news since my account is not old enough for transferring, all of my main pets are still back at my old main account. It's a bit sad, I always wanted to paint my lupe white since forever. I didn't want to waste this chance and went ahead with painting my grundo woodland.

I've been playing neopets for over 7 years (on and off). Yet a month later on a new account I got a trip to the rainbow fountain, seriously?! Despite the circumstances, this is definitely the best thing that ever happened to me on neopets. Right now my butt is still feeling pretty sore from the injection yesterday, I'm kinda drowsy from the meds and is having a slight trouble focusing but I'm happy :)

I forgot to mention that the quest was to get a warf. Only 2000np+ for a woodland grundo X)

Earlier I complained about Trudy surprise glitches on the official neopets down/having issues board. I told myself to not get too discourage. I could easily get that 30k np to reach my goal. And after that guess who got a quest from Queen Fyora and a bank error. The bank error gave me 900something np. Isn't much compare to what I could had gotten. It's enough to lift my spirit up :) They also happen with opening one tab after the other. What are the odds of that?

I never gotten a quest from Queen Fyora when I was still using my old account. I was as active as I am now before I decided to switch. I can't decide how to feel about this. Is this new account just luckier than my old one? Or is anyone else having an unusually good luck as I do recently?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.