Oh noo

jade4

Has Jumpstart been understanding about accidentally doing a daily on a side account and receiving NP? I logged onto a side, unknowingly after having got there through the Shop of Offers link. I immediately donated the NP. I sent them a ticket explaining it, but I'm still kind of scared. 

Update:

WOW I DID SOMETHING BRILLIANT.

I'm on my main. Guess what I clicked on on impulse. THE SHOP OF FREAKING OFFERS. Congratulations, self. Good job. 

Sent them a ticket again explaining my negligence. 

I'd suggest having different themes for your side account(s) then your main. Having different themes helps minimize the confusion and the "oops I forgot I was logged into my side account". I use the same theme on both my sides and I also use a different browser as well so I don't get confused. :)

As Dawn said, that is exactly what I do.  All of my accounts have different themes, so I know when I am on another account.  I didn't do it for the purpose of not collecting NPs, but it certainly does help me notice right away which account I am on, and, when I am there for a while, I might forget, so it helps me to remember, because of the theme, and  not to collect any NPs.  It is helpful.

True, putting different themes on my sides does make a difference. But the problem for me was that I clicked on the "shop of offers" link from TDN and I was presented with the Neo login page and I was like "wait, why don't I log into my side first to use the lab ray." What screwed me over is the fact that I forgot that the immediate link would put np on that account D: 

It's definitely good you donated the np right away as well. I think TNT is more understanding of people doing dailies on sides if they don't keep the money/items as that shows it was most likely accidental.

I'm just curious - I notice a lot of people have side accounts. I'm just wondering how they are useful? I can see it for a faerie quest maybe but apart from that I wonder what the benefit of having a side could be?
I ask this bc I have leaned a TON of useful info here at tdn - sometimes I don't realize all of the neat stuff to do until someone points it out!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is in regards to a mistake made doing a daily on a side account.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.