Is Trudy's Surprise Not Working For Anyone?

Pikky126

Yep, get 19k every time. Usually two of a kind.

not complaining about the free nps but now that you mention it i have noticed it too.  i have had no problem with kiko pop, but have not a much luck with fruit machine in well over two weeks.

Same. I get nothing from fruit machine as well as forgotten shore has been totally barren for about a week and a half now. I wonder if it's just coincidence or to keep people from making too many NP's LOL. Probably just coincidence.

The same thing happened to me with Trudy's Surprise and sometimes it'd go down to 18500 np. I logged on today, and it gave me 2000 np. What's up with that??

Fruit Machine and Forgotten Shore has given me the same usual, random prizes that I've always received.

The reason you only got 2,000NP is because you missed a day and started from the beginning. Depending on what your matches were our guide will tell you what day you're on, with the exception of the most recent days where the amounts are the same.

Trudy surprise is working for me. But not battledome or healing springs. What's happening with neopets?? It's been 3 days already oh man.

The same thing happened to me with Trudy's Surprise and sometimes it'd go down to 18500 np. I logged on today, and it gave me 2000 np. What's up with that??

Fruit Machine and Forgotten Shore has given me the same usual, random prizes that I've always received.

Same happened to me, as you, for Trudy's Surprise, yesterday. I only got 2K NP. I'm certain I did not miss a day, because the day  before that, I got 19K NP. Oh, well. Can't really complain, as it is free NP. Today, Trudy's Surprise is not appearing at all.

back up to 19k for me today, I cant remember how long it has been since starting up but could you both have had the 2k due to the 25th day rule thing?

as to other luck...I started a thread a while ago wondering the same thing as it is now around 2 months I haven't had anything from the shore and I have never had anything off tombola since starting this account, fruit machine I have only had 1 win since starting my account and wheel of excitement used to be ok most of the time now I have got the '?' and won less than 200np every turn (2/3 x a day) for the past 3 weeks since Trudy's surprise started..I too thought this could be a way of levelling out the prizes

I never missed a day. Neopets time is the same as mine. I log on at different times and they always let me have it. Then after over a week of 19k , it didn't work one day and then the next it started back at 2k. I log into both accounts at the same time and it happened to both. Now, my other acc got 2k but my main one got 4k. Is mine the only one glitching?? 

I never missed a day. Neopets time is the same as mine. I log on at different times and they always let me have it. Then after over a week of 19k , it didn't work one day and then the next it started back at 2k. I log into both accounts at the same time and it happened to both. Now, my other acc got 2k but my main one got 4k. Is mine the only one glitching?? 

You CANNOT be using Trudy's Surprise on your side accounts. This is AGAINST the rules and is cheating!!

You may ONLY Use Trudy's Surprise on your main account!!

On your side account(s) go to your preferences and select the checkbox to block Trudy's Surprise so it won't pop up for you.

Now the reason you went back to 2k is because you did miss a day because it didn't work that day for you. Your side account got 2k for getting 2 matches and your main account got 4k because you got no matches and the terrifying bad luck bonus.

All I can say is I don't believe I missed a day, either. It is possible I did, but I didn't think I missed one. Also, when I first access Neopets for the day, Trudy's Surprise does not popup at all. Yesterday, and the day before, it did finally popup at approx 6 pm NST. Today, it popped up at approx 5 pm NST. It is like I'm on some sort of 24 hour play time for Trudy's Surprise. However, even stranger, Ghoul Catchers does the same thing. If I play earlier, before Trudy's Surprise pops up, I do not earn the NP for playing a level. However, after Trudy's Surprise pops up, and then I play Ghoul Catchers, I finally receive NP for playing a level. I thought the "clock" was supposed to reset at midnight NST for both, but for my account, it hasn't. Strangest issue I've ever encountered...

I also had problems with Trudy's Surprise, not with the amount of NP but with the Gift Box; I am an italian player and everytime I log in Neopets displays first the italian page. A few days ago I received the NP and this gift box, while I was on the italian page, but I could not open it, finding a message saying that in order to open it, the NC mall should be valid in my country and language.  Is it ok? How can I come up with this? Thanks.... :sad02:

regarding the actual amounts, mine has been going up and down daily between 19-18k with 19k yesterday, today I got 100k!? perhaps this is the final day sum? has anyone else found this.. it has gone down by 1k not straight to 2k like some other users have found

I had been getting exactly 19,000 each day, then today...100,000 :woot: :happydance: I'm guessing many others will now too. :yes:

Well, it hasn't worked for me today yet.  Maybe later.  When it does, it's glitchy.  I know I didn't miss a day and it went to 2000 nps.  Then the next day it went back to 19000 nps.  I haven't gotten anything more than 19000nps though.

Yeah ti doesn't seem to be working for me today.. It worked yesterday and gave me 3k and the day before it gave me 2k. :/

Has it been 24 hours since you last played Trudy's Surprise? Looking at your "daily" post for Trudy's surprise, it was posted around 5:37 pm. Try it around that same time, today. Trudy's Surprise would pop-up the first time I accessed the Neopets website, for that day, since it started. However, the past four or 5 days, it has not. It only seems to pop-up approx. 24 hours after I played it last. Not sure if it is a coincidence, but it started doing that when the Battledome went down. Kind of frustrating, as I prefer to play it before I go to work, so I don't forget. Now, I wish they (TNT) made a link to it. I thought the clock would reset at midnight NST, but, for me, it doesn't appear so. Ghoul Catchers is affected, too. I don't start earning NP for a level, until after the same time I am able to complete Trudy's Surprise. So, looking at this post time, compared to your "daily" post time for Trudy's surprise, give it a try in another 2 hours. Curious to know if you are able to...

Has it been 24 hours since you last played Trudy's Surprise? Looking at your "daily" post for Trudy's surprise, it was posted around 5:37 pm. Try it around that same time, today. Trudy's Surprise would pop-up the first time I accessed the Neopets website, for that day, since it started. However, the past four or 5 days, it has not. It only seems to pop-up approx. 24 hours after I played it last. Not sure if it is a coincidence, but it started doing that when the Battledome went down. Kind of frustrating, as I prefer to play it before I go to work, so I don't forget. Now, I wish they (TNT) made a link to it. I thought the clock would reset at midnight NST, but, for me, it doesn't appear so. Ghoul Catchers is affected, too. I don't start earning NP for a level, until after the same time I am able to complete Trudy's Surprise. So, looking at this post time, compared to your "daily" post time for Trudy's surprise, give it a try in another 2 hours. Curious to know if you are able to...

Ah okay makes sense. I just checked it and it worked, I got 5k. Thanks for the help! ^^

has it disappeared for anyone else?

went on this morning to the obelisk war page where it always works, refreshed, tried other places but nothing is coming up.. its just vanished!?

It appears you can only play Trudy 24 hours after previously playing and it's no longer just popping up right after midnight. I had to wait a few minutes after midnight NST and it worked for me. So just try hopping online the same time everyday and Trudy should pop up for you without too much disruption.

I'm pretty sure you'll need to catch it every day to get the incremental gain. I'm also pretty sure they've set it to do this so people don't always catch it every day :shiftyeyes_anim: It's just shown up for me at just gone 6:30pm