Premium down for maintenance, and hasn't auto-renewed my sub

BEE.

I was playing YYB when my score wouldn't send. Refreshed the page and it said my premium had run out. I didn't even notice payment hadn't been taken until that notice. It auto-renews on the 17th of the month for me but I would have thought payment would still be taken even if that part of the site was down for a while.(maybe?) It's not my bank account, as that is fine.

I'm not sure if I missed something somewhere saying it would be down, or how long it has been down for /: Has anyone else had this before?

Dang, it MIGHT be because they are switching their e-wallet people. Or whatever the service is called. I checked the premium page and it is still down. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you as to how long. But as today is now the 17th Neopian time, perhaps your sub will be renewed a bit later in the day? You could try the neopets Facebook page and either message them there or ask on their wall. Maybe you'll get a quick answer? Or you could try submitting a ticket through the Neopets site here... http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml

I hope this helps, sorry I can't be of more assistance. Good luck!

I'm thinking it's probably because they're switching ewallet providers in the NC Mall. Right now NC Card redemption is unavailable until the 26th. But if premium subscriptions was going to be down as well I'm sure they would have mentioned something in the news and they haven't. I would maybe wait until tomorrow just in case your subscription does get renewed and if it doesn't, I'd contact support by sending in a ticket and a poke on Facebook if they're slow to reply. Kinda funny how when you want them to take your money they don't. Hope you get it sorted out soon. :)

Ahh, I've already sent in a ticket, but I've just seen an news article about a "technical glitch" with few banks over here where direct debits haven't gone through and money not showing up in accounts.

Something happened over night, and my bank is one of those affected -.- Okay, so it looks like it probably IS a problem on my end then and not Neo.. hmm

That is annoying. -.-

Thanks for the replies though everyone. I'm going to close the ticket and keep an eye for when premium is back up and renew it then.

Edited by BEE.

this just happened to me, but my premium isnt supposed to be over until september.  im upset.

So it probably isn't my bank then... I paid for something online and it has already been taken out of my bank account, so whatever issues there were may have been fixed.

Even though this sucks, it's good to see I'm not the only one, this has happened to. Two people have also commented on Neo's facebook page about it.

Banks having issues over night and neo not taking payments at the same time is very confusing. |: Sorry everyone, haha

I wish they gave us some forewarning. it's not like they are inventing swtiching electronic providers, they must know the possible pitfalls of the  transition period. I very much doubt theyd let paying customers payments laspe too long, as it is $$$$.

What happens with the 5th pet? That would be atrocious if you had to pound a pet.

I wish they gave us some forewarning. it's not like they are inventing swtiching electronic providers, they must know the possible pitfalls of the  transition period. I very much doubt theyd let paying customers payments laspe too long, as it is $$$$.

What happens with the 5th pet? That would be atrocious if you had to pound a pet.

You abandon it. 5th pet is, (I guess you could say) in limbo for 90 days, in case someone renews their subscription. When the 90 days are up, it will be put into the pound for anyone to adopt. When the subscription is renewed the pet is placed automatically back onto your account. Or you have the option of transferring it to another account.

I'm missing my pet, Aukere already )-:

That's awful.  Who has extra space; I certainly don'?! I have only signed in today on my phone, I'm afraid to log on now. At least TNT as 90 day to straighten that out, not much comfort to you though.