Does YYB seem different to you?

deboratibi

I feel something's different this year. The game seems to be a lot faster and the characters look blurry. Unfortunately, it's been making me dizzy. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've never had this problem before with YYB or any other game on Neopets for that matter. Has something really changed or is it just me? I haven't developed any medical conditions (that I know of) and I still use the same computer and settings as the previous years.

The last few YYB games I've played today, have seemed faster than yesterday. But, before that, I had a couple of games lag really bad. Overall, it does seem faster to me. This is my first year participating, so I have no comparison. All I can really say, is I believe Neopets seems faster to me today.

I haven't really participated in AC before this year.  However, from what I remember (of my 5 or so games from AC VI or something), it does seem faster.  This year, I think that the teams day 2 and 3 steal more and are more aggressive from the start compared to day 1.  

Actually, it seems slower to me then usual not faster. I am not experiencing the same problem as you, but I find that refreshing after a few games helps with any problems I have.

I've started playing in low quality and the blurriness is gone... But the game still seems unnaturally fast, even after refreshing. I wish there was something I could do about this  :(  I guess I just won't rank up as much this year.

I keep getting screen lags and BADLY timed times where my movements on the keyboard just simply are NOT registering in the game. Such as a TON of tackles/yooyu steals, aiming, and even just some motion in general. I don't think it's my system, know it's not my keyboard, but I wonder if it's from everyone who is playing YYB putting a strain on the system that's causing the lag? It's not as bad as the other day, where I could HEAR the game playing, even with the opponents getting a goal or so, but my game-screen was completely frozen. Not the window, just the game. Refreshing, and/or closing out the window and reopening it seemed to work. This was at Full game resolution, though. I haven't tried the lower resolution links yet. But I MIGHT.

^ I'd definitely try playing in low! Also, do you usually have a lot of tabs open whilst playing? Perhaps that could be affecting the game.

In my particular case, playing in low made the game a lot more bearable. I still need to take a break after 2 games, but it's better than not playing at all.

^ I'd definitely try playing in low! Also, do you usually have a lot of tabs open whilst playing? Perhaps that could be affecting the game.

In my particular case, playing in low made the game a lot more bearable. I still need to take a break after 2 games, but it's better than not playing at all.

I tried the low-rez version but it was happening in there too. I do have a number of things open, but I tried closing other windows/tabs out but that didn't help either. The lag isn't SO bad right now. I'm thinking it might've been all the people playing earlier. Maybe it was high volume playing time?