What rank are you? (2015!)

I just made it to Rank 4! Yippee!!! :laughingsmiley:  I'm happy with that!!

Yeeeah! Just broke into level 5!

My stats are: 

Yooyu Ball: 86 wins

Make Some Noise: 550 plays

Shootout Showdown: 170 games

Slushie Slinger: 75 games

With this level I have beaten last year's level 4!

Watch out, Level 6! I'm coming for you! 

I made it to rank 5 today, WooHoo! :rock:

For some reason, my stat counter would not update, though :rolleyes_anim:

I hope a lot of my team are doing better than me xD

Sorry if that sounded snobby!! I just meant that my team has been swept a couple times this week already, and I expected them to be doing better than that this year, so I was a little disappointed! Congrats on rank 3! That's great!! I have an excessive amount of free time that I've never had before during an AC so I'm trying to take advantage. Every other year I've never passed rank 2.

And on that note.... I made it to rank 10 tonight!! And broke 1000 on SOSD. Can't believe it. :D

Sorry if that sounded snobby!! I just meant that my team has been swept a couple times this week already, and I expected them to be doing better than that this year, so I was a little disappointed! Congrats on rank 3! That's great!! I have an excessive amount of free time that I've never had before during an AC so I'm trying to take advantage. Every other year I've never passed rank 2.

And on that note.... I made it to rank 10 tonight!! And broke 1000 on SOSD. Can't believe it. :D

Nah, you didn't sound snobby at all!  I'm thrilled for you that you're doing so well, good for you! I just feel I'm not contributing much to my team, hence hoping others are doing better, but considering how we've plummeted down the bracket standings, I think that's doubtful ><

Got to rank 5, I'm almost at rank 6! WooHoo!

I made it to rank 6! Oh myyyy...I'm so tired now, haha! :laughingsmiley: