Shenkuu Supporters Thread [ AC X 2015 ]

Angeló

I keep rereading the game guides for Yooyuball, in the hope I'll get a better grip on how to play, but I'm not confident ><

I scored with a darigan yooyu, woohoo! By aiming in the opposite direction xD

How are some people at level 2 and 3 already? I thought you can only submit your score 3x per game a day. Am I doing something wrong?

(: :S

And Jellysundae, that is too funny! :laughingsmiley:

I guess I will have to try harder, lol. Here I go...thanks, Angelo!

I thought if you didn't "get" any Neopoints for the game you played, it didn't count. I'm going to play a lot now!

Stop being pushy, Angeló :P I've managed 10 games altogether, all winning ones. I'm doing my bit, even if it's only a really little bit compared to others. :*

that's great :D

im not being pushy , just motivational :)

just try your best and it'll be ok :) at least Shenkuu has no freeloaders :)

I accidentally score on myself.  I was the goalie

Did that in the past as well hehe

btw up until last year , i had no idea that there are low quality links .. i used to waste so many points cuz of the lag .. and refreshing every few games etc  

Angeló's our Rah Rah coach! You've got your work cut out trying to motivate me, that's for sure.  :laughingsmiley:  Because of my MS I have a brain problem called executive dysfunction. Motivation is one of the things that's affected by this, basically I can want to do something, be totally motivated to do it, but not do it...because the part of the brain that needs to pass the message along, from the thinking to the doing areas, is damaged, so the message never gets through.Though I like to visualise it as my brain sitting there going :hmmph:

So if you can motivate me, you need to get a job as a neurologist xD A brain whisperer!!

Just reached Rank 1 a few minutes ago and halfway to Rank 2, I'm hoping to get Rank 2 tomorrow  and get close to getting to Rank 3. Right now Shenkuu is at 2nd place WOO GO SHENKUU!

I am hoping to be at least rank 1 by the end of today. Work is totally nuts here, and I'm not sure if I can play as much today. I will this weekend, for sure.

Goooooooooooooooooooo Shenkuu!!!

I'm doing my best, hopefully motivator Angeló will be proud of me! Shame you can't work on the whole of the team ;D We're still in second place overall, yeah? That seems pretty good to me :)

EDIT: Here you go, I been a good girl :D

N49416O.png

bravooo .. youre doing amazing :) im not much further ahead of u .. 

just dont strain urself , after all its just a game 

were still in second place and looks like were sticking there for this bracket .. very very good SK  

Yesterday I found I can go back and play another game later, once my brain's had a chance to recharge, lol.

I CANNOT figure out what to do with faerie yooyu's though D: The guides say travels in a slight curve, but if I ever succeed in scoring with one it's totally by accident, because it never ends up anwhere near the goal when I try for it >< I throw them anywhere to get a visual of this "slight curve" and it looks like something that would orbit the planet... >.>

I'm really not sure how long I can continue playing YYB and winning  :sad01_anim:

Today's team was really aggressive already, getting the ball from me all the time (how the hush do I steal the ball from them?!) and got a few goals more per game than on the previous days. 

And OMG, I HAAAATE MSN. WIth a flaming passion. The game is so annoying. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have no luck with stealing, so what I do is always choose the defensive formation, and have the forward grab the ball then nip around the opposing players and head straight for the goal.

If I'm lucky I succeed in the aiming for the bottom of the goal tactic, if not I tend to waste half the game running about like a headless chicken without any of my team managing to do anything useful again ><

Angeló, I have tried that, but with no success so far, sadly ><

Dispite my general femaleness with this game, I tend to manage a score of between 4 and 7 to the other team's 0 to 2. If I got to actually be any good at it I'd be kicking butt from here to Christmas!

OH! And yesterday and today I logged in to a NP balance despite being pretty sure that I paid my cash into the bank the day before. 1000 yesterday, and 1500 today. Are we getting some kind of bonus for playing?

The first option with the 3 defenders in a row, and the forward out in front. :)

yyb-ac6-formation1-3.gif

I don't even try to control her >< You have to hit V or something, here's the TDN guide I keep going back and looking at them, but reading what you should do, and actually managing to do it...two very different things. :laughingsmiley:

The goalie's description irritates me! How can she be inexperienced if she's been the goalie since 2007!!! About time that got reworded, don't you think ><

OH, now I have had one success with standing right in front of the goalie and scoring with a faerie yooyu! \o/

Usually I get between 4 and 7 as well.  But I had one game that was 11-0.  That was very exciting and unusual.  

Great job against Altador yesterday!  We can do it again today!  

I am hoping to make it to rank 6 by the end of the day.

I'm confused by the fact that it's still Altador now?

11-0 is awesome, well done! I got 9 - 0 today, though I've no idea how! xD

in the bracket system .. you face one team twice .. it's picked at random so we're lucky to get Altador and not Meridell :D

and i agree  Xana is pretty useless but she's cute :p

I don't even try to control her >< You have to hit V or something, here's the TDN guide I keep going back and looking at them, but reading what you should do, and actually managing to do it...two very different things. :laughingsmiley:

OH MY GOODNESS! Is that what that V sign in the crowd is?!?! How you control the goalie?  xD

wlrk7k.png

(yes, I play backwards of how most people play.  Going left to right makes more sense to me)

The first day I thought it was a Virtupets banner in the crowd.  I was jealous cause there wasn't a Shenkuu one.  And confused when the next day, it was still a V and not an F for Faerieland.  xD

Well we can add that to my list of embarrassing things from earlier.