Shenkuu Supporters Thread [ AC X 2015 ]

Angeló

I've no idea what that big V in the crowd is, lol. It's not  for the goalie though; this pasted from the jellyneo guide:

When the action is close to your goalie, you can control them by pressing the V key

I'd like to know what the relevance of it is :O

Dawn I use my mouse, there's no way I could get anywhere with the arrow keys >< There'd just be a whole lot of (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ going on! What bonus thingy are you meaning?

I play from left to right, too. :yes:

Wow, Meridell's aggressive D:< I'm not going to manage more than the NP games against this lot, it's stressing me out a bit :*

I finally made it to level one today! WooHoo!

I couldn't play yesterday, since I was working where there was NO computer :sad02:

But I am happy today! I plan to play all weekend long!!! :laughingsmiley:

It's almost 1am here, and I made it to level 2!!

Hopefully I will make it to level 3 tomorrow!!!

Nighty-night everyone!

hows everyone doing against TY today ? 

this is the hardest bracket we'll face yet .. 

This doesn't fill me with confidence for my games today, Angeló! x_x

hows everyone doing against TY today ? 

this is the hardest bracket we'll face yet .. 

It's pretty difficult today, but I have won every game. I'm trying to get in as many games as I can on Yooyuball today!

YOU CAN DO IT, JELLYSUNDAE!

It is easier today, for sure! My high score for today was 9!

My high score for today was 10!!

WooHoo!

I've not got around to playing yet today, but I'll be there soon. Let's see how many games I manage!

BMfufHu.png

I'm finding Darigan easier! Well, until I get 2 Darigan yooyus in a row, again!! >.>

Edited by jellysundae

I keep meaning to play SoSD more, but every time I try it just annoys me D: So I guess Yooyuball at a slow rate is about my limit. I'll try for some more SoSD games today though, if it's bonus day.

I have got better at the trick of letting the other team take the yooyu first then stealing it, then aiming for the bottom of the goal. If I don't succeed in doing that, that's when I start struggling, running round everywhere and not managing to get the yooyu back, lol. Pretty much all my goals scored are by the initial steal technique, if I can get a decent amount of goals scored before one of the awkward yooyus shows up and messes me up I've found I'm still very likely to win.

That 11-0's gonna have been a game with a lot of normal and fire yooyus, and no nasties!

I'm going to play SoSd as many times as allowed today, lol. Hopefully Skenkuu will move out of 5th place...that would be awesome! :happydance:

Dang, my counter is not updating :sad02:  I've played 1,337 games of SoSd so far

I managed to get mine up to 50! 1337! Beth is leet! xD

Hahaha! :laughingsmiley:

I'm up to 1,500 SoSd games now. I'm crazy! (:  I want to be at rank 6 by tonight!

PS: I got my counter fixed, finally

I keep meaning to play SoSD more, but every time I try it just annoys me D: So I guess Yooyuball at a slow rate is about my limit. I'll try for some more SoSD games today though, if it's bonus day.

I have got better at the trick of letting the other team take the yooyu first then stealing it, then aiming for the bottom of the goal. If I don't succeed in doing that, that's when I start struggling, running round everywhere and not managing to get the yooyu back, lol. Pretty much all my goals scored are by the initial steal technique, if I can get a decent amount of goals scored before one of the awkward yooyus shows up and messes me up I've found I'm still very likely to win.

That 11-0's gonna have been a game with a lot of normal and fire yooyus, and no nasties!

This is pretty much exactly how I play YYB.  Especially the running around/struggling part.

I really like SOSD because I can play it while watching TV and pay attention.  YYB takes up a lot of brain power!

Edited by Hannah.

I like to play SoSd at work, because the game is so quick!

I've been trying to play YB more. I have to play that at home mostly, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Go Shenkuu!!

With SOSD, my technique is to move the ball over to one side (I use left), then as I hold down the space bar, I tap my right arrow button 3 times, then release the space bar. In 90% of the time.

My video for it!

I do the same thing, Bodhi! How funny! :laughingsmiley:

I'm soooooo tired of playing today. I'm at rank 7 now! Time for bed!

i haven't exactly been the best player for shenkuu but I've been on everyday(22-1-1)with a total of 123 goals scored

compared to others this might not seem like much but I'm doing the best i can regardless...still bummed we're not doing so hot in the standings