This is working well right now!

jellysundae

Let's turn all this negativity about the lag around, yeah? Look on the bright side and talk about what's working nicely :) Positivity FTW!

My stockmarket portfolio loaded very quickly, it's not done that before (I've only had stocks for a month or so).

Share some things that are working well for you. =3

The Ghoul Catchers game is live, and it is a really effective way of getting NP....don't know if there is a daily cap on it yet though.

Whoa whoa whoa, can you elaborate on that? Because it sure as sugar isn't on Google Play!

Whoa whoa whoa, can you elaborate on that? Because it sure as sugar isn't on Google Play!

Here is one link concerning the game/app: http://www.neopets.com/games/ghoulcatchers/. Here is another link from JumpStart. It is pretty much the same thing: http://www.jumpstart.com/neopets/mobile-apps/ghoul-catchers. It looks like they have released it on iTunes only, for right now. I'm sure it will be released soon on Google Play and Amazon App Store. It appears to be basically a "Bejeweled" or "Candy Crush Saga" type of "three in a line" game. Looks like you can earn NP and special items by playing or after completing certain levels.

It looks like they have released it on iTunes only, for right now.

Haha, wow. That doesn't seem very fair. At least it's free though, and I assume if they've gone so far as to release it the other platform releases can't be far behind.

I also love those "Bejewelled"-type games (Pokemon Shuffle has recently captured my attention for instance) so I'm glad about that.

Well the pages say coming soon to google play and amazon and stuff, and since I no longer use apple products, I will wait for it to be available for my nook.

As for other things, shop wizard and everything else related to it seem to be doing very well. And my dailies loaded rather quickly today.