Does anyone think?

Naamah D.

Honestly, I hadn't even thought about it, and now that I have, I seriously doubt it. I'm betting they make a whole lot of money through neopets, and they also payed a lot to nickelodeon to buy neopets. Seeing as they then woudl only would lose a whole lot of money, if they shut it down, I don't think they will. And also what delshnya said, they wouldn't be working on it so much right now to just shut it down soon.

Not yet. But as more and more people flee the site, it might reach the tipping point and become unprofitable. There are many avenues left to try to bring those people back, but it's all about whether they're currently making money from the site (or think they can again with a reasonable investment).

Not yet. But as more and more people flee the site, it might reach the tipping point and become unprofitable. There are many avenues left to try to bring those people back, but it's all about whether they're currently making money from the site (or think they can again with a reasonable investment).

I think bring Key Quest back would help to keep people in Neopets.

• 1 month later...

The lag already seems to be much better (on my end at least) so whatever they're doing seems to be working for the time being!
I wouldn't think they would shut it down, but I also think that they know that the site's slowness will run some people off, at least temporarily.