Bank problem being fixed then?

jellysundae

I've been fortunate to have that one a few times (but not recently). That is another reason why you should collect your interest FIRST each day to get it twice. BTW: the toaster is a humorous reminder of the "good old days" when banks used to give their customers cheap appliances as gifts.

I've gotten this random event before, I thought it was cute.

BTW: the toaster is a humorous reminder of the "old" days when banks used to give their customers cheap appliances as gifts.

I got a toaster when I started my first bank account...it was only a few years ago. Cough cough.

Yeah, getting the toaster made me laugh, for sure xDD Took me back to the set of wooden salad bowls that my mum got as a gift from a petrol station in the '70s xD

This is a nice random event if you've got a tidy amount in the bank! I gained an additional 267NP, woo! \o/

I've been fortunate to have that one a few times (but not recently). That is another reason why you should collect your interest FIRST each day to get it twice. BTW: the toaster is a humorous reminder of the "good old days" when banks used to give their customers cheap appliances as gifts.

Some banks still give gifts and stuff, though I haven't received a toaster. My bank is doing a free stuffed animal with the opening of an account thing I think.

As for the original purpose of the thread, it's an RE. It's coincidental, and humorous, but I doubt they'd reset your interest for the day because of these issues that are going on. lol