Vote for Obelisk War! Round 48!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 48th round?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 48th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway
    • Awakened

I need awakened for the avie, but I doubt they will win :sad01_anim: . Since my bank interest is nice, I could use the boost and Sway will probably win, so why not go with the winners? It has been a long time since I have chosen the winning faction. I guess I will go with Sway for the W.

I still need the awakened avatar but I suspect they are going to lose this time, especially considering that The Sway is among the options...

To be or not to be in Awakened, that is the question...

I decided to check this thread and go with whatever faction was in the lead. So I'm going with The Sway this time. I've got all the avvies so it doesn't really matter for me. But I do really want the boon that boosts your intelligence more when you read books. Once I get that boon - there goes my bank account!

I decided to check this thread and go with whatever faction was in the lead. So I'm going with The Sway this time. I've got all the avvies so it doesn't really matter for me. But I do really want the boon that boosts your intelligence more when you read books. Once I get that boon - there goes my bank account!

I like that boon too! I stuff all my books in my shop (until I've no more space) and when I get that boon I'll read then all XD

Like an idiot I forgot to check the battlegrounds before collecting interest today. :( Oh well, I get nearly 4k np interest tomorrow at least. lol

But yay for Sway!