Is There A Site/Page That Lists Avatar Stamp Album Prices?

fullonparanoid

Hey gang!

I was wondering if there was an easy/all in one place site/page that lists the Stamps required for the Stamp Album avatars...AND THEIR PRICES?

Or, for that matter...for ANY of the Stamp Albums?

Dunno if I am making sense...but, ideally, I would like a site/page that has the image of a completed Stamp Album where you hover over each stamp and the (semi) current price is listed.

Yes, I am that lazy.

:P

Not really anything like that out there. The closest is jellyneo's item list where you can search by category and stuff to get the prices etc.,

Jellyneo has special searches that list out the stamps for each album page, and prices (where someone has updated the prices recently -- you can click on the price field to see the price history if there is no current price): http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=special_searches(scroll to the bottom of the page)

You'll have to do the math yourself for the total price of each album page.

Thanks, y'all!

I will check out the links provided.

Cheers!

Update:

The JN Special Searches link is exactly what I was looking for...thank you! :D

I signed up on the s2bookworld site...it may be something to do with my security settings but I flatly could not make ANY sense of the site. I could not see how to do anything other than (maybe) make my own lists (but, I could not even figure out how to choose my pet so I doubt I could actually make a list!). /confuzzled

Thanks, y'all!

I will check out the links provided.

Cheers!

Update:

The JN Special Searches link is exactly what I was looking for...thank you! :D

I signed up on the s2bookworld site...it may be something to do with my security settings but I flatly could not make ANY sense of the site. I could not see how to do anything other than (maybe) make my own lists (but, I could not even figure out how to choose my pet so I doubt I could actually make a list!). /confuzzled

try this page, http://petpages.neopets.com/~fire_in_cairo

The background is super annoying, but the info is great. hope it helps. the prices are listed under each section as a range, such as under 5k, 5-10k, up to 100k and UB.