Birthday Cupcakes Are Great For Your Health!

hrtbrk

Why didn't I get one when I created a Vandagyre? Was it because my inventory was full? :S

EDIT: To get one, go to your Vandagyre's pet lookup page!

I have to be honest, I'm not liking this the more I think about it. Won't battle accounts with 3 or less pets just adopt a neopet when it's their birthday, then abandon it and adopt the next neopet with a birthday?

The new pets are so cute and they kind of remind me of a Pokemon! I created a blue one on my main today. I wasn't paying attention on the cupcake (I was trying to get the pink one for the health) but somehow I got a blue cupcake instead which gave Sandrea a defense boost. I don't plan on giving Sera up to the pound, but I hope people don't just create the new pets just to abandon them later.

The new pets are so cute and they kind of remind me of a Pokemon! I created a blue one on my main today. I wasn't paying attention on the cupcake (I was trying to get the pink one for the health) but somehow I got a blue cupcake instead which gave Sandrea a defense boost. I don't plan on giving Sera up to the pound, but I hope people don't just create the new pets just to abandon them later.

That's what I was afraid of as made clear by my other post. I'm hoping people won't clutter up the pound with neopets just to get stat increases on the birthday. :s