Ian

I just got the Kiko - Ninja avatar.

Congrats on the Symol. I've never been regular about going there. But I'm really going to have to, since there's an avvie involved. How long did it take you to get that?

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That one was a little expensive, but worth it.. dum da da dum....200 avatars!!

my 250th was Quadrupus .. lool .. not amazing , I know :P but I aged it myself ... so ...

I really want all the pet/petpet avatars ; Island Quiggle / Mummy Ruki / Orange Grundo / Grey / Werelupe ... although I'm thinking about painting my own Lupe Halloween ... but I really dislike the V2 werelupe ... dilemma lool

Wow! So today, after a LONG time, I finally got the "Sell! Sell!" avatar! At first I was only buying stocks at the minimum buy price, then I figured that would take way too long. So I started playing lots of games (because I didn't have a million NP), and when I got close, I found a stock that was selling over 100 NP, and just bought that for about a week. After I got it, I sold all the shares I had that gave me a profit. Still waiting on a few...

But yeah, I got that avatar, and I'm soooo happy about it! Woot!

got the packrat avatar last night :D Now to sell it all o_O

Haha... oh, I remember getting that one... yeah, selling all that was quite a fun task... good luck!

I just turned in my first ALP application!! Yay!! I'm so excited!

Now I can start getting some of the more elusive avatars...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just got the evil coconut! It was funny because the coconut fell down and nothing happened, except the creature disappeared. I had to click the back to the fairground button for the 10,000 nps to show up. The sinister evil coconut was in my inventory, and the avatar in my preferences.

Yesterday I finally had my snowbunny age, so got the Whee! avatar. Yay! Now I can get back to zapping with the petpet lab ray. Also need to work on some of those game avatars. That's my worst category.

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 38719 NEOPOINTS!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I've been trying to get this one for ages....and not only did I get an avvie, but I got a rather large jackpot too!

Yay, finally I got to 226 Avatars by completing Neoquest 2 (which by the way I found very hard!) and getting the 3 neoquest avatars I didn't have. :graduated: