Ian

Yay!!! Thanks to a kind Neopian who was willing to lower his asking price a bit for me :P

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yesterday... Assignment 53

Today... this:

meercachase.gif

1250 points is not super easy to get, just had to be lucky with the Neggs I collected.

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I finally got the Faerie Bubbles avatar! This has been one of my most wanted avatars and I've been playing 3 times a day every day (5 recently) and I've finally managed to get it!

Congrats! that's one of the better game avatars because the game is actually fun to play :)

I finally got the Soup Faerie Avatar....took me about a week of nonstop soup feeding

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wheel of Misfortune today! No event, as it kept telling me I had an error.

Edit:

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Not so hard this time, as I had stuff to transfer from my old main. Now I can concentrate on collecting enough junk for the rubbish avvie.

And this:

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank GOODNESS, now I don't have to have them starving any more! So I did a bunch of the food ones:

Something Has Happened! achyfi.gif You are now eligible to use 'Achyfi!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! runaway_garlic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Garlic! Run!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! custard.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mmm, custard!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! speckled.gif You are now eligible to use 'Speckled' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whew, now I will just nab the snack time avvie tomorrow!

Something Has Happened! ninjakiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yeah, my 231st avatar! now avatar collecting is getting really slow. thank you ALP for the lend.

LOL wait until you reach 300, it'll REALLY slow down then. :P

Congrats on the avvie! :)

Thanks to Jackie's suggestion I finally got my Hello little Lupe avvie, and also added Do Not Eat! to my small pile of food avvies today as well.

And I finally got that dratted Drackonack to eat his cheese! That only took a week. o_O

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I think it's been a banner day for redoing my avvies!

Nice! I gotta nab that one eventually too. Now that I have Soup Faerie, I was able to transfer all of my np over to my new main and get some collateral!

This random one didn't take too long, only about a week and a half:

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: Thanks to Neomysterion!!

Something Has Happened! tonucharge.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tonu - Charge!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

For those of you that have the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avvie, how often did you have to refresh? I've literally been refreshing hundreds of times for weeks, and I still haven't gotten it. -_-

It often takes a reaaaaaally long time. :(

I got lucky (?). I got mine back when TNT wasn't so concerned with how fast/often you refresh. I had taped my F5 button down, then I went out for dinner. (I know, I know, not exactly kosher)

I had it when I came back, about 3 hours later.

So on top of all the manual refreshing I did before I got bored, I had probably millions of refreshes in that 3 hour period I was gone.

I just redid mine for the new main, and I did it in two days. I spent about three hours the first day and about five the second. I just sat down and dedicated that time, I was running Habi so I couldn't play games anyway. I was a little worried about using f5 constantly, so I just did manual refresh.