Ian

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That's all of the concert avatars for me :)

Got that today too! I still have 4 more concert avies left to go, one of them coming up tomorrow :D

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

this is my final concert avatar!

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thanks to ALP! my first pet lending avatar.

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and the accompaning petpet avatar!

now to send them on to the next lucky recipient on the next day! :laughingsmiley:

sssidney.gif

Why did I forget about this one? Two more until 250!

LOLOLOL wheel of extortion! I love that.

laboratory2.gif

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Nocturnoxis...

lab_lightning.gifeyrie_split_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Yellow Uni!!

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Honestly, one of my least favorite pets...but it's a lab rat, so I'll keep zapping until I'm happy.

attackoftheslorgs.gif

How exciting! My avatar collecting has been stagnating lately, so it's nice to get another one (and a game avatar to boot!) down. :D

Well, this one was certainly painful. Meep. But another avvie down I never had before on my old main!

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

I decided since I wasn't happy with the Uni zap today to get my Mutant and Magical avvies out of the way - and for a triple whammy, I went ahead and bought a pink morphing potion, so I could get that avvie done too!

2.png

Nocturnoxis's flesh twists and turns, and they starts to mutate hideously!!

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hehe, almost cute!

Nocturnoxis hiccups then begins to turn into a Pink Eyrie!!!

Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Tomorrow I'll feed her the popcorn, since she's too full tonight. Kinda cute!

Well, this one was certainly painful. Meep. But another avvie down I never had before on my old main!

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

I decided since I wasn't happy with the Uni zap today to get my Mutant and Magical avvies out of the way - and for a triple whammy, I went ahead and bought a pink morphing potion, so I could get that avvie done too!

2.png

Nocturnoxis's flesh twists and turns, and they starts to mutate hideously!!

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hehe, almost cute!

Nocturnoxis hiccups then begins to turn into a Pink Eyrie!!!

Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Tomorrow I'll feed her the popcorn, since she's too full tonight. Kinda cute!

Wow, awesome job on those! :D It's so nice to get them all out of the way. And congrats on the Eliv Thade one- that one was so painful, and I had numerous anagram solvers open. XD

I did too! I found one that I bookmarked that seemed to work best. I'm glad I did a bit of research on the potions before I bought, also - helped me to realize I could knock an extra one out at the same time. The Eliv Thade actually took me about an hour and a half lol! Thank goodness there aren't timers on it.

I did too! I found one that I bookmarked that seemed to work best. I'm glad I did a bit of research on the potions before I bought, also - helped me to realize I could knock an extra one out at the same time. The Eliv Thade actually took me about an hour and a half lol! Thank goodness there aren't timers on it.

Oh god, I don't think mine took that long, lol. But yeah, soooooo nice that it isn't timed! You can take breaks and keep yourself from pulling your hair out!

And now you have another spooky themed avatar. :D

I know! Now I just need to save up to borrow Meowie. I'm awfully close, considering.

Haha, I see Nocturnoxis isn't a mutant in those images anymore, now she's the pink eyrie.

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And she ate her popcorn this morning!

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! jetsamchomp.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thanks to ALP! lovely pet rahff has given me 3 avatars! will pass on this lovely pet to next person in lending chain tomorrow!