Ian

Ugh! Once again I guessed right on the Lenny Conundrum, and once again I was not quick enough to get the avatar. >(

Something Has Happened! aishascalawag.gif You are now eligible to use 'Aisha Scalawag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, one less random avatar to worry about! :D

Wow Jealous! I play that 4 times a day at least haha.

Does anyone have either Grey, FB, IQ, Draik, Slorg, Snowbunny, OG or Werelupe they can pound lend me?

Something Has Happened! maraquanraider.gif You are now eligible to use 'Raider of Maraqua' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It was a fun game, and then level 2 happened. Would not have even bothered playing if there was no avatar :shiftyeyes_anim:

Something Has Happened! maraquanraider.gif You are now eligible to use 'Raider of Maraqua' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It was a fun game, and then level 2 happened. Would not have even bothered playing if there was no avatar :shiftyeyes_anim:

I can't believe how good at these games you are. o____o I have been playing Neopets for 11 years, and I haven't even come close to the scores for most of the game avatars. Jeaaaaaaalous!

(And, congrats. lol!)

Are you related to JFGagnon :-P lol gratz though, I'm rubbish at game avatars :-(

Okay, got a pile of soot today on my new main!

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YUS! So cute, I love that one.

On another note, I've battled Xhesu against my hubby's lupe three times and have lost all three times, and did not get the avvie. Is it random, does anyone know? :(

I have 158 avatars; most are clickable though :(

I definitely want to start collecting more avatars, but I feel like the only ones I have left are the expensive items/random events ones. (expensive item ones are a hassle)

I have 158 avatars; most are clickable though :(

I definitely want to start collecting more avatars, but I feel like the only ones I have left are the expensive items/random events ones. (expensive item ones are a hassle)

Expensive avatars are a pain. But there are lots of other ones- pet and petpet avatars, and game avatars!

a53.gif

Got it very late, but I got the avatar for that game, not playing this game unless it's featured in the GMC or Daily Dare, that was painful and a bit laggy, too.

EVIL COCONUT! I tried for 6 years on my old account and I just got it after two weeks on my new main! I was mad though because the coconut fell off and then it just froze on me, didn't show the event at all. Oh well - I'm still super stoked!

Edit: Okay, just went to check it off of my TDN av list, and I feel silly. Apparently there's no event, so that certainly explains that. *eyeroll at self*

EVIL COCONUT! I tried for 6 years on my old account and I just got it after two weeks on my new main! I was mad though because the coconut fell off and then it just froze on me, didn't show the event at all. Oh well - I'm still super stoked!

Edit: Okay, just went to check it off of my TDN av list, and I feel silly. Apparently there's no event, so that certainly explains that. *eyeroll at self*

Haha, I did the same thing when I got it! It froze when the coconut fell, and I was basically yelling at my computer that I would throw it out the window if I hadn't recieved the avatar.

I did, and a coconut that I sold for 95k to boot! :3

:O nice job on the Evil Coconut! Im still working on it

I feel like all game avatars are luck and patience :)

But man that Tyranu Evavu game can rot in hell

Just so my post isn't off topic, I got the Skarl Moody avatar today.

silver5.gif

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 12680 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ah i almost despaired of ever getting this avatar, never ever got the silver dices before! but finally trying to play it in a different time slot worked for me! seems like 12am - 2pm is a great time. the games never seem to end too early. and the jackpot is nice bonus too! :laughingsmiley:

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

"I've always said that jealousy are like the quickness of a school of playful Plathydon,"

you say wisely.

He ponders all that you have said.

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

wiseking_brilliant.gif

King Hagan Says:

Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.

I give you an A+! (763 out of 1000)

You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:

bvb_advancedlearning.gif

Advanced Learning

He also gives you 218 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#336, thought I'd never get this avatar haha. I have all the King ones now and one less daily to do. Now only if the other randoms I needed would be this nice...

Ninth, do you put random words together to make a phrase or do you try to make some sense out of it? Because I've heard that that avatar is completely random to get, which discourages me greatly.

Haha, I did the same thing when I got it! It froze when the coconut fell, and I was basically yelling at my computer that I would throw it out the window if I hadn't recieved the avatar.

I did, and a coconut that I sold for 95k to boot! :3

I know, right? I was yelling at mine too haha, my family all thought I was nuts. :P I stuck that coconut right into my stamp collection before even THINKING about pricing it. *slaps forehead* There isn't a way to remove stamps, is there?

So, completed Altador yesterday.

Something Has Happened! acp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Finneus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

VERY happy to have this one taken care of, that water plant gave me a fit this time!

a53.gif

Got it very late, but I got the avatar for that game, not playing this game unless it's featured in the GMC or Daily Dare, that was painful and a bit laggy, too.

I've pretty much given up on that avatar. Highest score I got was around 7000 and I have no desire to go back and complete the game, even if there's an avatar at stake.

I know, right? I was yelling at mine too haha, my family all thought I was nuts. :P I stuck that coconut right into my stamp collection before even THINKING about pricing it. *slaps forehead* There isn't a way to remove stamps, is there?

So, completed Altador yesterday.

Something Has Happened! acp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Finneus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

VERY happy to have this one taken care of, that water plant gave me a fit this time!

Nope, there isn't, I'm afraid! :( Bur hey, maybe you can keep playing Coconut Shy and get the rest of the coconuts! Sounds like fun, right? :P

Congrats on finishing the plot again! :D