Ian

Thanks to the ALP I now have : Mootix, Werelupe, Ruki- Mummified, Quadrapus, Jestsam Chomp and Blumaroo Fire!

Today thanks to the TDN's avatar checklist guides I have: Jetsam Chomp and Tonu Charge!

Woooo hooo!

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

...after 3 days of stocking up on trash I got it after 2 QS discards... I now have 5,000 items of junk ....ugh! but yay for the avatar!!!

I got math's nightmare last night! And I saw Lozzerrr in the list too! :D Yay!

I KNOW :D I was so psyched. Yay us! I love that avatar man.

also...I am owning flash games at the moment :O I guess it's cos I had a whole week over half term to get good/have no life. Also having slow internet really helps on some of them.

Also...just got uni faboo! Whooo restocked at a loss but w/e. *shakes fist* darn blue ogrin trousers

I got lent MSPP last night! Love having the avvie but I will not be using it for very long since it seems to be everywhere now and days.

bvaleav.png

I feel like it's Christmas. Since I don't have very many avatars left to collect...each new one is just so much more awesome xD

:O :O Congrats!! That one drives me crazy XD

I got Illusen today illusensglade.gif - wasn't sure I'd make it to level 20 since I started late but wheey ^_^

Oooooh want that smuggler's dubloon one so bad.... but I took a break from that game and played this instead.... One more checked off yay! Something Has Happened! mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

screenshotyesss.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

~Whoops, look like in all of my excitement I broke a rule. 0_o Dang, there goes my clean streak. xD I knew I'd slip eventually!~

Something Has Happened! punchbag.gif You are now eligible to use 'Punchbag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Guys, Sid is in the battledome right now. ^^ Check him out!