Ian

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Something Has Happened!tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got it! I'm so excited!

Congrats! I'm still waiting to get that one...

But I did manage (in tournament 11) to get the Master Vex avatar! YES! I feel like i've played cellblock for hours on end... although it was only 4 minutes today. :D And I got that stupid refreshing one for helpful zafara, too!

sinsishifter.gif

Shapeshifter is a tough and confusing game, but I get another avatar for my collection! :D

225 avatars collected.

Did anyone else get a glitch with the Jhudora avvie yesterday??

I got the Grundo- Forever Orange avatar today :) And yesterday I got the I Taunt the Pant Devil one. All thanks to TDN and the people here! :)

I tried dice a roo, and the jackpot got up to like 19k, but I never was successful :)

I also didn't know Bilge Dice was so hard- if you're talking about the 24 one. I haven't gotten "lucky streak" but I got the 24 one on my first shot :3

Finally got the Neoquest II Lupe avvie! Turns out I started playing 5 years ago, so I had to go back on myself and fight a Forest Lupe (10HP) with Rohan at 100+HP ¬_¬ LOONG!

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D Yes guys! I've finally received "The Imposter Apple"! Yay! 3:00 AM in the morning is luckier for me, apparently. ;) I'm pretty happy.

Well done! Can I ask you which cheese/method you used?

Try using Dung Cheese and clicking only left, Lozzeer. It costs more, but you're far more likely to win. My friend told me to do that and after I did that I got the avvie within 2 days! :) Good luck!

Did anyone else get a glitch with the Jhudora avvie yesterday??

Yeap, I did :/ I am not sure if it wasn't my time zone, since I'm ..uh.. 8 hours ahead of NST... might as well have been my fault, but I will have to wait another year...

On a more positive note, just got the Sewage Surfer avatar - this was painful. And a few days before I got the double or nothing avvie as well, I am aiming to make them 200 this week :D

Well done! Can I ask you which cheese/method you used?

I bought the Tyrannian Dung Cheese and just kept on clicking "dive left" and on the second go round, I got it

Good luck :)