Ian

That was indeed lucky day for me. I also got Mutant Graveyard of Doom and Gadgadsgame. Getting any game avatar makes me genuinely proud of myself ^_^

i'm honestly rather bad at the game avatars... i DID manage to get Gadgadsgame after a million tries, but the bilge dice avatars still try my patience... :rolleyes_anim:

I have been gone for two months, but decided today was the perfect lazy Monday to return to Neopets.

And I got myself some easy avatars to celebrate. Mutant Jubjub, Wicked - Lenny, Feed me! and the Wishing Well. Discovered only today that the solution to that one had finally been found - that was an unexpected surprise. Well done, whoever you are!

I'm hoping to finally hit 200 avatars tomorrow. At some point I should really start on the game ones, but my laptop has no mouse, no working keyboard and only sporadically supports flash. Seems so hopeless. ;)

edit: Thanks to Spritzieblue and the ALP I have 200 already. I know many have more, but it still feels good!

Something has happened!

toothfaerie.gif

The tooth faerie arrives for your lost tooth, and gives you an avatar in return!

Edit: Got the Wheel of Extravagance avatar on my second spin :)

Edited by Mrs. B

evilpoogle.gifgrarrlwarrior.gif

i had such a successful weekend and made amazing friends

congrats on getting those 2! I got lent BGC a little bit back, but I still need MSPP... Hope I'll get it soon too :D Enjoy your shiny new avvies!

I just got 7 avvies today! I was super excited on finally getting lent ZDAP/meowy. Someone was lending ZDAP and noticed my board and asked if I wanted meowclops too *dies*.

Now I'm done with all the item lends except the big 3 =D.

Also, buzzer game drove me absolutely crazy, especially after getting 2 hours of sleep last night. I got the avvie easy enough wiht my tablet, but I decided to try for the silver trophy. I messed up on the last level because I forgot to lift my tablet pen at the end (it fails for some reason if I have the tablet pen touching when it gets to the end of the wire), and there was no way I was going to retry it again. I just got bumped off silver though :(, hopefully I can still get bronze.

Anyways, I got petpet lab, tonu charge, jetsam - wanna fight?, pinatas, buzzer game, zdap and meowclops!

mutantgravedoom.gif got this one today. it is actually a pretty easy one to get i recommend. if you need tips, message me.

I was just about to post that I got that one the other day :D congrats! Definitely one of the easier game avatars.

carnival_terror.gif<-FINALLY GOT THIS ONE! Took me forever. =D <3<3<3 Whoa the game is annoyingly difficult!

/glares XXD gahh you lucky thing! I've been giving myself RSI for the last two weeks trying to get that one! Best score I've gotten is 681 :(

I was just about to post that I got that one the other day :D congrats! Definitely one of the easier game avatars.

/glares XXD gahh you lucky thing! I've been giving myself RSI for the last two weeks trying to get that one! Best score I've gotten is 681 :(

I hate mutant gy! You should give me tips :O. I think I panic sometimes in any games where there are monsters that hurt me if I touch them. You should be able to just punch them!

I found carnival of terror pretty easy though. I got it within 20 tries I think? I was getting around 600 after the 3rd try and after that it was just based on luck whether I could break 700 or not.

The other apparently easy game av which I just can't get is snowmuncher. Again.. I think the worms make me panic =/

I hate mutant gy! You should give me tips :O. I think I panic sometimes in any games where there are monsters that hurt me if I touch them. You should be able to just punch them!

I found carnival of terror pretty easy though. I got it within 20 tries I think? I was getting around 600 after the 3rd try and after that it was just based on luck whether I could break 700 or not.

The other apparently easy game av which I just can't get is snowmuncher. Again.. I think the worms make me panic =/

Oh I hated Carnival OF Terror. But I got it today, yippee, after like, a week of trying! But I hate Mutant GY too...-__-;;

You have to smash them by pushing over certain gravestones :P I generally go around killing all the baddies until there are only the ghosts left, then I go and get all the bonus items (even the bad ones, they still give points :)), then the rest of the items. Avatar is liiiikke, fourth level methinks? Maybe like 20 mins of play - you can do it!! :D

I've only got 156 avatars T.T

New avvie collector, but my favorite is the Mazzew and the Gruslen one. The one that I am most proud of is the one that I'm currently using on neopets, the Whack-a-Kass, cause it was pretty hard to get him :P

Sorry, if I said some garbage, I'm new at the TDN.

Bea (:

Thanks to Emily's tips Gourmet Club Bowls fiiiinally started working for me! I got the avatar and a silver trophy ^_^

jhudoraohyeah.gif

I remembered this time to get this one. Go get it today if you don't have it. ;)