Ian

Thanks to a friend who found some Jetsams in The Pound for me, I now have;

Something Has Happened! jetsamchomp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

AND! robotjetsam.gif

Meant to add that brings my grand total to 251, now! Yipperooners!!!

Edited by Annieji

Congrats~ That one's one of my favorites, and it's one to really be proud of.

Thanks! I'm super excited to finally have it!

And yeah, it's pretty hard to get a winner in there. :o I'm so glad a food competition came up- I'd never get any of the arty ones!

Got my first pet transfer (ever o.o) white_snowbunnies.gifwerelupe.gifmootix.gif Can not wait until next month!

Oh I await the day when I do pet transfers. Right now I have a five pets due to getting the Petpet avatars. Once I'm done getting those though I'll pound my spares and seek pet transfers.

Just got lent a Faerie Queen Doll to score ! I've been waiting for that one for a long long time. It's also my first ever "lent", so now I'm hoping that the MSPP and ZDAP will be as easily as achievable. It'll probably take a lot longer to cultivate some trust for those items though.

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad to finally get this one, have been pretty close for a while, now! :tired:

I'm having to slow down for a bit - pushing hard & my forearm/wrist is trying to give me grief! (Again!)

But hopefully, a day or two of taking it easy & wearing the support/brace should help!

Many congrats to everyone who's conquered an avatar on their list yesterday/today! :cool:

Just when you least expect it...

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I've been waiting for that avatar forever! So excited!

Plus, now I'm just one away from my goal of 300 avvies. Maybe I'll get lent MSPP? (Hey, a girl can dream.) :happydance:

petpetlabray.gif I feel so mean XD Thank goodness I had the option of removing the petpet and starting over again ^.^

You mean you don't love Pile of Soots? :O

I feel like all I post is in the avatar or achievements section. I know that's not the case though. I suppose this is just a good record of what I got when I got it. I received zaffydoubleagent.gif today from a very very kind lender. I said that I didn't have enough for 2 million collateral. She then said it was more like 6 million. Whoops! But she was kind enough to lend it despite showing my ignorance. Gestures like this really bring the community together, I feel.