Ian

I have 205 :) I'm trying to get more!! I have a pea chia, I REALLY want to borrow someone's Super Attack Pea so I can get the avatar

Hopefully TDN will get one soon :)

I got the Forgotten Shore avvie just now!! Finally!

I would really love to get the Kad avvie, Ive just fed one, but it's very addictive and great fun!

Something Has Happened! ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I completely forgot about this avatar when I received the Sloth one back in January.

hatpc.gif I finally got it! Honestly, it was easier than I thought, although that may be because I've loved playing it for years.

elephantesurprise.gif I made an Elephante so I could use the Bag of Peanuts I had sitting in my SDB for the past few months

tonucharge.gif And a kind girl on the Neoboards let me fight her Tonu.

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My little ghost harris he ate was cute, but I'll let him go for an avatar ;)

Q: What aren't make a find a knack at ?
A: A Air 00 Hog Acara !

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I'm so happy. I've been hoarding junk for a few months. As for details, I started discarding items just after 12:00 a.m. NST. I had to discard about 4,700 items, 70 at a time (which took me 30 minutes) to get the avatar. Hope that you'll get it too. I still have some leftover junk, so if one of you needs more items, I will put up free trades for you.

I got 'Garlic! Run!!' and 'Jetsam Chomp' today. Will go for more easy item avatars tomorrow.

EDIT:

Another!

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT2:

Got the Evil Coconut avatar! I knocked the coconut over but the Quiggle never came back nor was there any sort of other info on the screen. Had to check my inventory and neoboard preferences to realize I got it.

One more for today. Easy one of course.

Something Has Happened! blessyoushoyru.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bless you, Shoyru.' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY! Today I got another game avatar! :dance: My heart was pounding and it took me awhile to catch my breath after I finished the game. It was going so fast!

Something Has Happened! jellyprocessing.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Jelly Processing Plant' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!