Ian

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAAAAAY. After so long playing this game I finally got these avatars, only a trophy left to get in Neoquest II :thumbsup: definitely one of my most proudest avatars that I have collected

Yay! Finally managed to be around on time for a Halloween Lupe on the AC!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
EDIT:
Also decided to finally get this one while I have him: yourlupeasplode.gif
Edited by deanxcas

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ahhhhhhh! :woot: (this is pretty much my face right now) I'm so excited, first I finally got a Fountain Faerie Quest & now I have a new avatar! I was really debating if I should change the color of my Xweetok to Eventide (I really want to, and I've been saving all my money for a paintbrush) or try and get an avatar that you need the Fountain Faerie for. I decided that either when I get enough money or get another Fountain Faerie Quest I'll change the color of my Xweetok and then this way I get an avatar, and I love avatars! Hopefully I can get another Fountain Faerie Quest in the near future!

218 Avatars, minus the goth one because I messed up when changing my shop keeper. >.<;

The best ones I've gotten are probably the Neoquest 2 ones which took forever, and Turmy.

I think the Suteks tomb one is the favourite games avatar, by far. ;')

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh goody, I'm almost done!!