Ian

I just got the Meowclops avatar! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! geraptiku_tomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's super exciting to get random avatars. :) I wasn't expecting this at all today.

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The daily quests gave me an FFQ! :) (I'm putting ansmir the Water buzz into the pound, in case anyone wants to get him.)

Something Has Happened! seekers_slb7gh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Seekers' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Seekers' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

Two more left :)

Something Has Happened! whackedkass.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Oh FINALLY I can check this one off my list!

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT 2:

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I earned the Wheel of Extravagance avatar yesterday! extravagance.gif I didn't get an event for it because there was an error in spinning. The wheel didn't tell me what I had won but it took my Neopoints. On the off-chance I one the avatar I checked my chat preferences, and there it was! So thankful I don't have to spin that wheel anymore!

I earned the Wheel of Extravagance avatar yesterday! extravagance.gif I didn't get an event for it because there was an error in spinning. The wheel didn't tell me what I had won but it took my Neopoints. On the off-chance I one the avatar I checked my chat preferences, and there it was! So thankful I don't have to spin that wheel anymore!

I had that with Monotony too, the error, and yet it was in my Prefs when I checked it later..

Over the past week I've gotten ZDAP, Chokato, Ace Zafara, Dark Lurker, Grarrl Warrior, Snowmuncher, Mortog Smooch, Wheel of Monotony, Sewage Surfer, Evil Eliv Thade, Grarrl Keno, Number Six, Poogle Racing and Bon Appetite..

Something Has Happened! attackoftheslorgs.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It would REALLY help if I actually start reading the guides to games haha.

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got an FFQ today, and as an avatar collector, I think this was the best thing to do. I believe I can save up for whatever pets I want, but this... This could be my only FFQ ever. I'm glad I made this decision!

You guessed Evavu. The correct answer was Tyranu.
You managed 15 correct guesses...
That's worth 408 np!

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have no idea how glad I am to have this one off my list, almost threw my laptop yesterday; glad I didn't ;)