Ian

Recently, a lot of the chance ones - Tyranu Evavu, Monotony, Mortog Smooch, Dice-A-Roo, Gormball, Snargan, Bilge Dice (perfect 24, not the 10-streak, my longest is 5 and Bilge Dice is just ultra frustrating). Now I'm waiting on randoms and petpets, and working on some of the other chance ones. I'm trying to start on the BD and obelisk avvies next - but I'd like to train novanova_ a bit more before I do so.

Recently, a lot of the chance ones - Tyranu Evavu, Monotony, Mortog Smooch, Dice-A-Roo, Gormball, Snargan, Bilge Dice (perfect 24, not the 10-streak, my longest is 5 and Bilge Dice is just ultra frustrating). Now I'm waiting on randoms and petpets, and working on some of the other chance ones. I'm trying to start on the BD and obelisk avvies next - but I'd like to train novanova_ a bit more before I do so.

I'd recommend jumping right into getting the Obelisk avvies. The lowest tier battlers are incredibly easy to beat, and you only need 10 battles to qualify for the avatar if your team wins. Especially since you don't know if your team is going to win during any given round, I'd say it's definitely a good idea to start now.

I think I've only missed one round of battling, and I still am missing one of the avatars (Brutes).

I managed to get a beginner's BD set recently... are my pet's stats high enough for obelisk?

Lvl : 29

Str : 55

Def : 51

Mov : 48

Hp : 0 / 79

For the lower two tiers, definitely. The lowest level challengers have 12 HP at their hardest setting, and the tier above that goes up to 53. One thing though, you don't really need movement/agility in the BD, it doesn't do much. I'd also recommend getting Faerie abilities if you haven't already. Aside from Obelisk avatars, you can also get some pretty good prizes from doing BD every day, even if you just take out some of the weaker challengers.

On another note...

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thanks to the wonderful ALP! :D

NeoMail® Web Messaging

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoo hoo!

Also got the Snickelbeast and Coconut Jubjub avvies today. Thanks ALP :)

Thanks to the TDN Top Gamer checklist page, I finally got this :)
Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

toughshoyru.gif and Punchbag Bob trophy.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Today i got 4 avatars,
3 from games,
Evil eliv thade evileliv.gif
Hannah and the pirate caves hatpc.gif
Dr. grumps drgrumps.gif}

and i realised i didnt had uni faboo, so i did it.. unifaboo.gif

Something Has Happened! magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
owning game avatars one by one...
finding out some easy trophies by the way,
hannah and the pirate caves, now magax(a little random due its all about the minijubjubs that randomly appear 4280 is a sure score if you kill all at all levels.. the rest little points are random jubjubs that give 1 point each) got around 14 jubjubs when i was like 3554 points, but i ended it, cuz i didnt killed 1 bunny on the early lvls, so there was no point on going on for a trophy =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

im bossy when it comes to games that u dont need luck...

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

=)

im gonna play it again, i didt took all what i could have get... i have a new strategy, whenever y let an enemy almost dead, that the hp bar is almost gone, im going to let myself die... because when i win 2 in a row, and then i TRY to let them in low hp(because points are awarded by hitting) i always kill them by mistake :)

im gonna play 1 time more and see if i get a trophy, if i do i will post it here by editting this post,

Something Has Happened! valentine_chia.gif You are now eligible to use 'Valentine Chia' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I know there was already a post, but don't forget to get this avatar today!

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I think i find out how to get the avatar...

if someone doesnt have it neomail me, goonza93 on neopets.
i can help a lot of people if u help me confirm the way to get it.

could be first site to have the exact solution to this avatar? or someone else knows how to get it?

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I think i find out how to get the avatar...

if someone doesnt have it neomail me, goonza93 on neopets.

i can help a lot of people if u help me confirm the way to get it.

could be first site to have the exact solution to this avatar? or someone else knows how to get it?

Why don't you create a post with your potential solution here? That way you can get a lot of testers and have a place to keep all the results.

I'm on level 4 of tournament 12 and would love to finally get this avatar. I'm sure there are a lot of others here who would too.

Turmaculus

The king of all petpets is sleeping... can your petpet wake him up??

turmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatararrow-10x10.png on the NeoBoards!

93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

Finally! NEVER AGAIN! *dances*

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: At an big book of snapped Eo visor Miamice!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
grumpy_king_laugh.gif
King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 777 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:
food_kinggoldstalk.gif
Golden Stalk med_meat_kebab.gif
Meat Kebab

He also gives you 493 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!