Ian

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Squeal! I was trying to look at my older neomails, but Neopets had purged them. When I went back to my inbox to reply to my Geos multiplayer challenge opponent warning her I would be afk for a while, I got this. Woohoo!

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yay!!! I can't believe this!! :woot: Today I feel like I'm going to do some quest, and this is the most amazing thing. From this time on I'm never returning to the witch tower anymore :D

The item she made is Glowing Amulet of JubJub Frazzling,

and it's a 3-item quest.

food_grapes_green.gifOrganic Green Grapes : YES

Thanks!!!

groom_kougraclippers.gifKougra Nail Clippers : YES

Thanks!!!

tro_sockleather_azzle.gifAzzle Fruit Leather Socks : YES

Thanks!!!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 22 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been wishing at that well for months! It finally paid off.

Just got this very pretty avatar thanks to the ALP,

I think this is the last one that the ALP can help me with so a big THANKYOU!

I have also hit my goal of over 250 avatars I hoped to do it before christmas so got there early and Im a happy bunny :P

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After about 9 months of clicking every single day I finally got this avatar yipeeee ... Happy Birthday Neopets !!

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

THIS JUST HAPPENED. YUP YUP YUP!!! I'm SO stinkin' excited I thought I wouldn't get this one for YEARS.

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats! This avvie was the only one I was very lucky with: I got it on the very first week it was released! Everyone on the boards was like "woooah, you have it!!!" :P :P

Anyways, just got this one!

pfq8.png

Now I only need 2 more avvies to reach my goal of 280 for the year!! :happydance: