Ian

Something Has Happened! bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

! :D Yay! After 2 days, got the avatar. :3 Took quite a long time though x_x

Something Has Happened! plushieeyrie.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Plushie Eyrie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

An easy avatar I missed.. XD

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whooo! Thanks to the ALP lend! :)

Something Has Happened! easterbunny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Was scared I was going to miss this one as I'm away for the next three days!

I completely forgot that this was available! Thanks to you, I now have it!

Something Has Happened! easterbunny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

easterbunny.gif

Hooray! I nearly forgot, there was no reminder for this one yet. It is available until tomorrow!!

I just got this avvie, thanks to your avatar lending program!

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's the first avatar I got from using the ALP. I'm so excited! :D

I picked up the Jhudora's Cloud avatar earlier today and received this lovely message:

Dear Coral,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 489). You have won 1085 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Brightvale Castle Building Blocks, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!