Ian

Wow! Way to go Dyno, that's a bloody hard one to get! Here's what I got today...

You reel in your line and get...

gar_green_kelp.gif

Giant Green Kelp!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 101!

Yep, STILL nada; grrrrrr, so FRUSTRATING!!!! I've been working SOOOO hard on this one and still no avvie :(

Just got: 'HT - Rich' and am considering whether or not I regret spending the nps.

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oooh, nice! I'm dreading spending the NP on those-- I think someone will have to pry the NP for the Richest ones from my clenched fists while I'm crying, ahaha. x3 I am such a NP hoarder!

I got the Deadly Dice avatar last night, on my first try playing it! I wasn't even really paying attention; it didn't even register when I got the notification. I was so mad at the time though, since I wasn't playing with my BD pet. Goodbye, two free levels....

pwned.gif

My pet Flootenkerp changed from Yellow Ogrin to Green Chomby today, so I got this new avatar for my collection.

Wow! Way to go Dyno, that's a bloody hard one to get! Here's what I got today...

gar_green_kelp.gif

Giant Green Kelp!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 101!

Yep, STILL nada; grrrrrr, so FRUSTRATING!!!! I've been working SOOOO hard on this one and still no avvie :(

Thanks! BTW I saw the other day, it took someone up to 152 to get the fishing avvie, so don't worry that you might have missed it, guess you just need to be patient unfortunately.

4th Wheel of Extravagance spin, nothing (3 nothings and a 12k lab map peice) have such bad luck on this thing. 380k down the drain!

Dear Amber,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 452). You have won 1540 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Ultranova, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

Got the silver trophy and the avvie!!!

Thanks! BTW I saw the other day, it took someone up to 152 to get the fishing avvie, so don't worry that you might have missed it, guess you just need to be patient unfortunately.

4th Wheel of Extravagance spin, nothing (3 nothings and a 12k lab map peice) have such bad luck on this thing. 380k down the drain!

SERIOUSLY???? Ugh... I've heard of people getting it after hitting level 80 so I guess I was just hoping that it would come soon after hitting 100 if I hadn't gotten it by then :( Ah, well, keep trying :D

SERIOUSLY???? Ugh... I've heard of people getting it after hitting level 80 so I guess I was just hoping that it would come soon after hitting 100 if I hadn't gotten it by then :( Ah, well, keep trying :D

Yeah i'm up to level 111 no avatar yet :(

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Imposter Apple. :D

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

vor_titanic_squid.gif

Titanic Giant Squid!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 102!

Holy Crap, FINALLY!!! Now at 203 avvies, waiting on a pet transfer to get the Pink one :)

Ugh, no kidding :P And I just got 2 more thanks to a very kind lender: Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also got the Gruslen one with it too :D Thanks Anna!!!!! And yeah, the Black Pteri is a toughie; my Chomby is pretty powerful and I still had a hard time with it. Congrats, it's one of my fave's!

JF! Are you aiming to overtake me or something? :-P

You probably will the rate you're going!

That means I would have to start spending NP to get more avatars :P I'm not touching them till I reach 10,000,000 so I can get that Ultimate riches bank account :D

That means I would have to start spending NP to get more avatars :P I'm not touching them till I reach 10,000,000 so I can get that Ultimate riches bank account :D

Haha, I'm slowly going for that too. 2,100,000/10,000,000. Long way to go!

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just found out today that you could discard things from your basket...

Something wrong with posting on this site, just came up as a load of code ....

Anyway. 'sewage_surfer.gif' and 'weakling.gif' done!

How long did it take you to get the Sewage surfer one? It took me a good 5 hours I think, probably more :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dear Amber,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 452). You have won 1540 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Ultranova, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

Got the silver trophy and the avvie!!!

Ahhh, so lucky! (and smart! :b )

I absolutely love that avatar, but I doubt that I'll ever get it. I'm not good at the Conundrums to being with, and now I'm working all day every week day, so I wouldn't be able to answer it until late in the evening- way past when the first 250 would have got it. :(

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just found out today that you could discard things from your basket...

How long did it take you to get the Sewage surfer one? It took me a good 5 hours I think, probably more :S

Too long, few hours at least. I'm dreading NQ 1 and 2 even more though!